'Science, engineering, technology, health and environmental issues are affecting voters lives at least as much as the economic policy or foreign policy or faith and values candidates often talk about.'
- Republican candidate's promise to Benjamin Netanyahu would be a dramatic shift in U.S. policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Sponsor InsightThe coding school industry continues to grow rapidly, with student numbers expected to increase by 74% this year. What are the opportunities for you and where should you apply to start your career in code?
- Clinton camp warns of 'double standard' while Trump team keeps the focus on Hillary's character questions.
- Sponsor InsightThe good news is, the law is on your side. We explore what outcomes you can expect from your case, as well as some recommendations for immediate steps to take.
- A new study suggests that 'habitual short sleepers' may conduct brain activity typically performed while sleeping, awake.
- Newsweek obtained a deposition that shows Donald Trump committed perjury. Or lied.
In the Magazine
- Thousands of Kenyans no longer need to wait hours in line at banks to pay their water bills.
- One of Minecraft’s oldest "anarchy" servers, which encourages violence and rewards cruelty, has erupted in war.
- Would Donald Trump's decisions as president be based on what is best for America, or on what would keep the cash flowing to him and his family?
- The outrage and press coverage was nothing compared with that surrounding Hillary Clinton’s emails.
- As many Americans struggle with student loan debt, the wealthy are spending the equivalent of a college tuition to visit top schools.
Today’s business landscape is more global, dynamic, and unpredictable than ever before. How can you ensure that you are making the best possible choice of school…?