More than two million people took part in women’s marches across the globe on Saturday.
- Standup and actor calls out the 'casual white supremacy' while Beck Bennett's Vladimir Putin assures America he's got its back.
- Sponsor InsightHow does a career of helping people and positively impacting and changing their lives sound to you? Interested? Click here for more.
- McCain, Graham Will Back Rex Tillerson for State
- ISIS Blows Up Hotel to Keep Iraqi Forces From Taking It
- Israel OKs New Settlement Homes in East Jerusalem
- Ansari Hits 'Lower-Case KKK' Backing Trump on 'SNL'
- Is Caitlyn Jenner a Role Model for Trans Youth?
- Antibody Trial Puts Science Closer to HIV Vaccine
- Women’s March: Empowering, Joyful and Bigger Than 1960s
- Obama's information on climate initiatives are deleted minutes after the inauguration.
- Sponsor InsightWith business becoming more worldwide in nature it makes sense to take a more global approach to your business education. Here are some of the options.
- President draws applause as he blasts the media, hints at a return to torture and touts his unconfirmed pick for the spy agency.
- The Oklahoma attorney general has filed or joined some two dozen lawsuits intending to block environmental regulations.
- The American heartland has higher rates of illness, obesity, drug overdoses, mental illness, alcoholism and suicide than the rest of the country.
In the Magazine
- The character was never meant to become a serious political commentator—but it happened anyway.
- Trump is the ultimate revenge on upper-middlebrow cultural life in America.
- Assad and his Syrian regime are just a figurehead; the real victory belongs to the resurgent Party of God.
- A collection of diverse artists present for an "audience of one" as they develop an immersive production built on their subject's tastes, relationships and desires.