The men were posing as women in an effort to enter the NSA compound.
The new law prompted immediate protests, business boycotts and a Twitter hashtag.
Opposition party rejects outcome in oil-rich state as closest presidential contest in a decade reaches climax.
- U.S. Republicans Think Obama Poses More of an 'Imminent' Threat Than Putin: Poll
- World Greek Energy Minister Visits Russia, Spurning 'Germanised Europe'
- U.S. Stalking Jon Corzine
- World Down to the Wire: Final Hours of Iran Nuclear Talks
- Opinion The Gulf States Are Weaning Themselves Off U.S. Support
- World Iranian Journalist Seeks Asylum at Nuclear Talks
- World Strike on Refugee Camp in Yemen Kills 45
- World Pakistan to Join Saudi Campaign in Yemen, Official Says
- Tech & Science Scientists Reveal ‘Most Beautiful’ British Faces
- U.S. Report: One Dead, One Injured After Shooting at Main Gate of National Security Agency
- World Hacker Group Anonymous Threatens Israel With ‘Electronic Holocaust’
- Tech & Science NASA to Livestream Test of ‘Flying Saucer’
- Culture Turkey Drops Julianne Moore From Tourism Campaign Due to 'Poor Acting'
- World Pictures: U.S. ‘Dragoon Ride’ Convoy Prompts Mixed Reactions in Eastern Europe
- World Accidental Brexit: The UK Election Could See It Leaving the EU
- World Second Blogger Hacked to Death This Year in Bangladesh
- World Weapons Flood into Putin's European Arms Depot
- World Sarkozy Wins French Local Elections; Far Right Makes Limited Gains
- World Under Surveillance in Abu Dhabi
- World UK Politicians Kick Off Knife-Edge Election Campaign
- World Nigeria Election Results Due to Start Trickling in
- World Tsunami Warning Issued After Earthquake Off Papua New Guinea
- Opinion Obamacare Will Survive Even a Republican President
- U.S. Long Before East Village Explosion, Gas Line Reportedly Was Tapped
- Tech & Science Science Explains Why CDs Shatter Upon Spinning too Fast
- Opinion The Sorry Plight of Chinese Women
- Culture The Fine Art of Stopping a Bullet
- U.S. Indiana Governor: Religious Freedom Restoration Act Won’t Change
- World Nigerian Opposition Denounces Vote in One State as 'Sham'
- U.S. Quora Question: In Our Partisan Politics, Will There Ever Be Another 'Great Speech'?