The Kremlin is supporting a youth wing whose mission is to make President Putin appear as a superhero to young people
A 12-year-old boy carrying a realistic-looking pellet gun has been shot by police
ISIS is aiming violence at children while recruiting youth to work for its cause, whether by choice or by force.
- World Suicide Bombing Kills 45 in Afghanistan
- Business EU Lawmakers To Vote On Google Break-Up Motion
- World Iran Nuclear Talks Extended After Missed Deadline
- U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to Resign Under Pressure
- World Lithuania to Supply Ukraine With Military Aid
- World Putin Youth: The Young Russians Who See the President as a Father
- World Former Portuguese PM Held in Shock Corruption Arrest
- Tech & Science Multi-National Crew Reaches Space Station
- World China Considers Cutting Interest Rates Again - Sources
- World Iran Nuclear Talks Expected to Resume Next Month
- U.S. Cleveland Boy With Pellet Gun Dies After Police Shoot Him
- World Kenya Says It Killed Militants Who Attacked Bus
- Tech & Science Italy's First Female Astronaut Takes Off for Space Station
- World Landmark Tunisian Elections Might Be Heading for Run-Off
- World For Islamic State Group, Children Are Victims, Perpetrators, Witnesses
- World Preparing for a Final Push in Iran Nuclear Talks
- World Photo: A Bird's Eye View of the World
- Culture Telling the Story of Buddy Bolden, the Man Who 'Invented Jazz'
- Tech & Science Can We Overcome Our Disgust Long Enough to Eat Bugs?
- U.S. Waiting Game in Ferguson
- World Iran Nuclear Talks On Track to Miss Monday Deadline
- Culture The Power of No: An Interview With Former Grateful Dead Manager Richard Loren
- Culture The People Who Perform the Internet
- World Israel Charges Cop with Manslaughter in Shooting of Palestinian Teen
- U.S. Obama Shrugs Off Criticism on Immigration from House Republicans
- World Can The Euro Zone Emerge Intact From Its Debt Crisis?
- World At Least 25 Killed in Attack on Nigerian Fishing Community
- World Palestinian Ministry Says One Palestinian Shot Dead By Israeli Forces
- U.S. Former Washington Mayor Marion Barry Dies
- U.S. University of Virginia Suspends All Fraternities After Rape Story in Rolling Stone