- Authorities say the former NFL star left behind three notes before taking his life—one to his fiancée, one to his daughter and a third to a prison boyfriend.
- Sponsor InsightThe IB vision is to foster open and enlightened minds for all primary and secondary students, aged 3-19. Learn more about their unique mission.
- There's a Link Between Teenagers and Revolution
- Should Teachers Be Allowed to Carry Guns?
- Raise a Sign if You Love Science
- Mormons Only Need Look to Their Diverse Past for Help
- Chelsea Chases The Double After Reaching FA Cup Final
- Trump to Make 'Big' Tax Reform Announcement Wednesday
- German Anti-Immigrant Party Leader Suffers Defeat
- Financial hardship and fears of terrorism are turning many toward Le Pen's National Front.
- Sponsor InsightIt’s one of the most sought after career paths in the USA today. Where should you study and what could it lead to?
- The new effort doesn’t address the problems that killed the earlier version.
In the Magazine
- Since the 2010 earthquake, Haiti has suffered from an epidemic of sexual violence—but more and more women are sharing their stories.
- A Wikipedia for the deaf strives to improve sign-to-spoken-word translation.
- His allies believe he's the country's best hope for exposing the truth about Russia's election tampering and possible collusion with Trump's people.
- So far, the country’s response to the frozen conflict has been clumsy, draconian and self-defeating—but building homes and schools could be the strategy Kiev needs.
- The curved shield can stand on its own and protect up to three people crouching behind it.
- A professor is testing artificial skin that can mimic human properties and potentially be utilized by amputees and skin graft patients to improve their quality of life.
Education is getting more and more global in nature and great Universities can be found all over the world. Here are some of the best in Germany, Japan, Poland, Qatar, Spain, Turkey and the U.A.E.