Waivers added to House Republicans' bill would once again make insurance unaffordable for many with pre-existing conditions, posing a political problem for the GOP.
- Senior Russian officials discussed how to influence Donald Trump through his advisers according to information gathered by American spies last summer, The New York Times reports.
- Sponsor InsightIn a world that has become increasingly interconnected and where technology is no longer an “industry”, it is no surprise there is a shortage of qualified tech professionals. So how do you get into the field?
- Abu Dhabi Bans Begging During Ramadan
- Did the Manchester Bomber Meet With ISIS in Libya?
- Russian Officials Talked About How to Influence Trump
- More Subpoenas for Mike Flynn in Trump-Russia Probe
- Democrats Seek Info on Trump's Deutsche Bank Accounts
- Sick People Will Lose Insurance Under House Health Bill
- Trump Budget Clashes With Millennial Values: Poll
- Sponsor InsightThe IB vision is to foster open and enlightened minds for all primary and secondary students, aged 3-19. Learn more about their unique mission.
- On Manchester’s Curry Mile and in its mosques, people are wondering how terror came to their city.
- Trump reading the pope's encyclical on climate change is about as likely as the pope binge-watching a season of "Celebrity Apprentice."
In the Magazine
- About 30 percent of the world's seafood consists of cheaper fish being sold as a more expensive alternative.
- The Italian director discusses his passion for an art form that he sees not as an elitist luxury but as a human necessity.
- Despite the palpable relief at the result in Brussels, Macron’s margin victory was in fact uncomfortably small.
- As he turns his eyes abroad, everyone knows—in e-commerce, in the cloud, in automatic payments and in Hollywood—that Ma is coming.