- The GOP nominee and his surrogates have tried to undermine Newsweek's cover story, which shows how one of Trump's companies violated the Cuban trade embargo. They have left all the facts unchallenged.
- Through Trump Hotels, the GOP nominee secretly conducted business in Cuba, ignoring American laws. Later, he falsely told Cuban-American voters he would never spend money on the island so long as Fidel Castro remained in power.
- Sponsor InsightThe coding school industry continues to grow rapidly, with student numbers expected to increase by 74% this year. What are the opportunities for you and where should you apply to start your career in code?
- 'Deepwater Horizon' Sidesteps Disaster's Impact on Gulf
- The Clinton-Trump Debate Inspires Another In Ukraine
- Why Are Terrorists Openly Recruiting in Pakistan?
- Swedes Reinforce Gotland Against Russian Invasion
- Putin’s Aim Is to Make This the Russian Century
- Woods: Tracing the Ryder Cup Struggles of a Golf Icon
- Shimon Peres: A Final Farewell
- "Like everything else in this election, it's just another distraction."
- Sponsor InsightThe good news is, the law is on your side. We explore what outcomes you can expect from your case, as well as some recommendations for immediate steps to take.
- See a new documentary about Amanda Knox, reminisce with Ferris Beuller or catch Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.
- As four Heisman Trophy favorites compete in three showstopping games this weekend, we size up the lineups.
- Call center workers can handle the short-tempered customers. The threat is the automated chatbots that could replace them.
In the Magazine
- Newsweek obtained a deposition that shows Donald Trump committed perjury. Or lied.
- Thousands of Kenyans no longer need to wait hours in line at banks to pay their water bills.
- One of Minecraft’s oldest "anarchy" servers, which encourages violence and rewards cruelty, has erupted in war.
Today’s business landscape is more global, dynamic, and unpredictable than ever before. How can you ensure that you are making the best possible choice of school…?