On Wednesday, Trump said of Harriet Tubman, "She was very, very courageous—believe me."
- There is no war on coal. But there is a war on coal workers, and the only way to end it is to shift them into the modern world.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Environmental Groups Sue Trump Over Keystone Pipeline
- Israel Approves First West Bank Settlement in 20 Years
- First Two Senate Dems Back Gorsuch for Supreme Court
- Poland Navy Considers Purchasing Australian Frigates
- South Korean Court Approves Warrant for Park's Arrest
- Report: Climate Change May Lead to Poor Mental Health
- China Bans Long Beards, Burqas in Muslim Region
- Chuck Schumer and other Democrats are urging Republicans to choose another Supreme Court nominee.
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- The law requires transgender people to use restrooms in schools and government buildings that correspond to the sex on their birth certificate.
- Officials from the Obama White House and the Justice Department stopped him from writing an op-ed on the topic, two sources say.
- With Louisville’s EMW Women’s Surgical Center set to close April 3, state residents’ ability to get legal abortions is in jeopardy.
In the Magazine
- A group of psychologists say body-oriented therapies can heal the deepest layers of the brain—and they're hoping neuroscience will prove them right.
- A guidebook from the Jim Crow era often meant the difference between a hot meal and a vicious beating.