Trump said transgender troops bring "tremendous medical costs," but studies say otherwise.
- Leading LGBT advocacy organizations say they will see Trump in court if he moves forward with his ban of transgender individuals in the military.
- Sponsor InsightIt is an unfortunate fact that we can find ourselves involved in an accident resulting in injury. It is absolutely vital that the best possible attorney be found to deal with your case. How do you make the best choice?
- What Princess Diana Was Really Like
- As ISIS Is Defeated, Al-Qaeda Grows More Powerful
- Defense Secretary Wants 'Warfighting Readiness'
- Execution of Child Killer 'Too Easy:' Victim's Family
- Debunking the ‘Complete the Course’ Antibiotics Myth
- Why Doesn’t the U.S. Have Better Health Care?
- North Korea’s Kim Jong Un Gets It From His Father
- Sponsor Insight
Africa commits to sustainable tourism while keeping China in its sights at recent UNWTO meeting in EthiopiaThe global tourism sector has become an economic powerhouse to be reckoned with.
- China's Haiyi (or "Sea Wings") unmanned underwater glider has broken world records and can instantly detect U.S. submarines in the tense South China Sea.
In the Magazine
- With their new show, Mark and Jay Duplass step out of comedy and into the twilight zone.
- Newsweek's editor-in-chief introduces our annual issue on the fight against cancer.
- Reining in Pyongyang is possible if—and only if—Washington is willing to offend Beijing.
- The HBO hit has a long list of unforgettable characters, but Brienne of Tarth towers above them all.
- Inside efforts to rehabilitate children exposed to the militant group's extreme ideology of violence against non-believers.
- Luc Besson, proven master of the sci-fi genre, bets his studio on a race of pricey, pearly aliens.
- The high-profile CEO had embodied the tech industry's worst excesses.
Inside This Issue