With less than two weeks to go until Election Day, the Republican nominee chooses to spend time promoting his brand.
- Sponsor InsightA poll of 20,000 people in 18 countries found that over half from emerging economies identified themselves as global rather than national citizens. Who are the global-centric education institutions for this generation?
- Have Evangelicals Discovered How to Embrace Sin?
- ISIS ‘Plotting External Attacks’ From Raqqa: U.S. Chief
- Kremlin Denies Hack As Aide ‘Does Not Use Email'
- Countries Where Journalist Killers Get Away With It
- Neil Buchanan: Clinton Emails Are a Damp Squib
- Two Alleged Prince Heirs' Claims Dismissed by Judge
- Deustche Bank Beats Low Expectations Amid 'Tough Time'
- Sponsor InsightDo you know many Engineers? Thought not. Engineers represent one of the most highly regarded and sought-after professions in the world. Where do you start your journey?
- “Skyrim” has sold over 23 million copies and earned more than $1.4 billion. How much will Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners add to that?
- Experts worry the GOP nominee’s call for supporters to prevent voter fraud may lead to intimidation, but there are no signs of that yet in this diverse swing state.
- Donald Trump's corny cameos, as told by the people who had the misfortune of working with him on set.
In the Magazine
- One fragment references the two strongest condemnations of homosexuality in the Bible—such a coincidence could be a flag of fakery.
- The “pickup artist” accused of organizing “pro-rape” rallies in February is on a mission to stand up for straight men.
- Using data-visualization technology, organizers can monitor everything from the density of runners at any given mile to the status of medical tents.