The election now heads into its second round, set for May 7.
- Throngs of New Yorkers took to the streets on Earth Day for Saturday's worldwide March for Science. Viva la evolution!
- Sponsor InsightThe IB vision is to foster open and enlightened minds for all primary and secondary students, aged 3-19. Learn more about their unique mission.
- Macron and Le Pen in Final Runoff in French Elections
- With 'Prey,' JFK's Space Legacy Meets Aliens
- Female Indian Tour Guides Defy Gender Conventions
- Trump To Sign Executive Orders on Environment, Energy
- The Real Impact of Fracking
- Trump: Mexico Will 'Eventually' Pay for Border Wall
- Emmanuel Macron Projected To Win Election First Round
- Authorities say the former NFL star left behind three notes before taking his life—one to his fiancée, one to his daughter and a third to a prison boyfriend.
- Sponsor InsightIt’s one of the most sought after career paths in the USA today. Where should you study and what could it lead to?
- Trump had ordered the USS Carl Vinson carrier strike group to sail to waters off the Korean peninsula in response to rising tension over the North's nuclear and missile tests.
- A one-month reprieve from cable news, replaced by classic Hollywood films, enlightened the author.
- Abortion in El Salvador has been illegal since 1998.
In the Magazine
- Since the 2010 earthquake, Haiti has suffered from an epidemic of sexual violence—but more and more women are sharing their stories.
- A Wikipedia for the deaf strives to improve sign-to-spoken-word translation.
- His allies believe he's the country's best hope for exposing the truth about Russia's election tampering and possible collusion with Trump's people.
- So far, the country’s response to the frozen conflict has been clumsy, draconian and self-defeating—but building homes and schools could be the strategy Kiev needs.
- The curved shield can stand on its own and protect up to three people crouching behind it.
- A professor is testing artificial skin that can mimic human properties and potentially be utilized by amputees and skin graft patients to improve their quality of life.
Education is getting more and more global in nature and great Universities can be found all over the world. Here are some of the best in Germany, Japan, Poland, Qatar, Spain, Turkey and the U.A.E.