Republican Senator Roy Blunt said money for the wall likely would not be part of a spending bill that must pass by April 28 to avoid shutting down federal agencies.
- North Korea's state-run media ran a commentary accusing the U.S. of being the "world's worst human rights abuser" for its sponsoring of wars and revolutions around the world.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- The Ukraine Payments That Link Manafort to Putin
- Tillerson and Trump Blow Hot and Cold Over China
- Putin Can't Stop Growing Dissent Against His Corruption
- Australia Meets with China After Extradition Failure
- Trump's Border Wall Hits Snag Among Some Republicans
- Is South Korea's Park Bound for Jail?
- Trump Extends Federal Coal to Industry Rich With Leases
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- On Monday, the attorney general threatened to cut Department of Justice grants to the cities.
In the Magazine
- A group of psychologists say body-oriented therapies can heal the deepest layers of the brain—and they're hoping neuroscience will prove them right.
- A guidebook from the Jim Crow era often meant the difference between a hot meal and a vicious beating.