Officials from the Obama White House and the Justice Department stopped him from writing an op-ed on the topic, two sources say.
- A 35-page blueprint developed by House Republican leaders, known as a "Better Way," will serve as a starting point for the tax-reform discussions.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- After Somali Massacre, Should We Sell Arms to Saudi?
- Trump, Conservatives to Cut Tax Deal Amidst Bitterness
- The Story Behind the Hot Dog Football Coach, Exposed
- Trump to Unveil $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan: Chao
- Trump University: Judge Considers Settlement Objection
- Iran a Threat to U.S. and Mideast, Army General Warns
- Christie Aides Get Prison Sentence for 'Bridgegate'
- “Congress should know by now that when you come for the internet, the internet comes for you,” one critic said.
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- NASA's previous space exploration plan under the Obama administration called for using a chunk of asteroid to test missions to deep space. The Trump administration killed the project.
- Ferris High School chose not to renew the contract of its successful football coach after a trio of his players told officials that he had indecently exposed himself.
- Christie has denied any involvement and was not charged. But the scandal tarnished his national profile and resulted in record-low approval ratings in his home state.
In the Magazine
- A group of psychologists say body-oriented therapies can heal the deepest layers of the brain—and they're hoping neuroscience will prove them right.
- A guidebook from the Jim Crow era often meant the difference between a hot meal and a vicious beating.