In a recording provided to Newsweek, Gorka threatened terrorism propaganda expert Michael S. Smith with legal action for criticizing him in a series of tweets.
- Toxicology and poison specialists weigh in on the bizarre murder of the North Korean.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Israel Bars Foreign Staff of Human Rights Watch
- France's Macron Unveils Economic Plans
- Donald Trump Says the EU Is 'Wonderful'
- Neil Buchanan: Trump's Blundering Disturbs Old Allies
- Nolan Peterson: Is This How World War III Starts?
- VX Nerve Agent was Used in Murder of Kim Jong Nam
- Trump Leaves Solution Up To Israelis, Palestinians
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- To reach the desk of the FBI director, the phone calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador had to clear high counterintelligence hurdles.
In the Magazine
- In the early 1900s, nearly 1 million of the world’s estimated 15 million Jews were still living across the Middle East and North Africa. In some countries, only dozens remain.
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- New revelations on the Trump adviser’s Russia dealings prompt Democratic demands for his removal.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.