Everything you need to know about the eight best books released this week.
- The first Republican president offers lessons on how to adapt, communicate, deal with criticism and more.
- Sponsor InsightThe is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- John Glenn: Portrait of a Fine-Tuned Machine
- Director Gore Verbinski Talks 'A Cure For Wellness'
- Why we Need Fairer International Education Rankings
- 'POINTER' Tracks First Responders Where GPS Fails
- Why Math = Beautiful (No, Really)
- Lab-Grown Organs Are Way Foward for Medical Research
- Robert Reich: Trump’s ‘Made in the USA’ Nonsense
- Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein says the president's attacks on the media are 'more treacherous than Richard Nixon's attacks on the press.'
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- Immigration agents would be newly empowered to reject asylum-seekers earlier in the process under a draft not yet sent to field offices.
In the Magazine
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.
- Shahak Shapira’s “Yolocaust” project shocked viewers and then vanished, like performance art for the internet age.