From his clumsy comments to the travel ban, Donald Trump is giving jihadis exactly what they want.
- Sponsor InsightForeign investment, technology and innovation are transforming the Portuguese economy.
- Virginia Governor: Trump Won’t Go After Dreamers
- Will Calls for Reforms Halt U.S.-Cuba Rapprochement?
- Putin Marks Special Forces' Day on Crimea Anniversary
- Why Immigration’s Benefits Are Unpredictable
- Getting Into ‘Get Out’
- Damage to Jewish Cemetery Worse Than Reported
- What to Watch This Week: Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and More
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- William Owens was killed in a ground attack on an al-Qaeda base in Yemen.
- Everything you need to know about the eight best books released this week.
In the Magazine
- In the early 1900s, nearly 1 million of the world’s estimated 15 million Jews were still living across the Middle East and North Africa. In some countries, only dozens remain.
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- New revelations on the Trump adviser’s Russia dealings prompt Democratic demands for his removal.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.
With cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?