The Russian Foreign Ministry "Introducing new unilateral sanctions against the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sebastopol by the USA and European Union is direct evidence that the West has acknowledged that the decision by the Crimeans to rejoin Russia was unanimous and voluntary," the ministry said in a statement.
The Boeing Black phone is aimed at government agencies and others that need to keep communications and data secure.
The league wants to put global warming on ice.
- Tech & Science BlackBerry, Boeing Pair Up On Self-Destructing Phone
- Tech & Science For $199, This Cup Tells You What It’s Holding
- World Russia Calls Crimea Sanctions 'Collective Punishment'
- World North Korea Calls for Joint Probe Into Sony Hack
- Tech & Science Over Half of Dr. Oz’s Advice Is Unfounded: Study
- U.S. Obama: Sony ‘Made a Mistake’ by Pulling ‘The Interview’
- Tech & Science NHL Announces Plan to Go Carbon Neutral, Audit Energy Efficiency
- World Sony Pictures CEO: We Didn't Make a Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'
- U.S. A Cow Got Stuck in a Canyon in Utah. You Won't Believe What Happened Next.
- Tech & Science How Celebrities Fared the Great Instagram Purge
- U.S. Parents of Accused Aurora Shooter: Don’t Kill Our Son
- U.S. Judge Orders Review of Leak on Accused Boston Bomber's Friend
- World Kurds Claim Big Gains Against Islamic State
- World Obama Vows U.S. Response to North Korea Over Sony Hack
- Opinion The Baltic States Are Not Serious About Defending Themselves
- World North Korea Denies Responsibility for Sony Cyber Attack
- Sports Olympian Phelps Gets 18 Months Probation for DUI
- Tech & Science Children's Movies Are Rife With Murder, Says Science
- Opinion 'Grey’s Anatomy' Raises Questions About When Life Starts
- U.S. Girls Charged in Slender Man Stabbing Are Fit for Trial
- Opinion Tricky Ethical Questions Jeb Bush Must Answer
- U.S. FBI: North Korean Government Hacked Sony
- World EU Ready to 'Stay the Course' in Russia Confrontation
- Culture Stephen Colbert Gives Nation Final Salute on Last 'Colbert Report'
- Culture The FBI Has a File on Gamergate
- World Google Accuses MPAA Over Secretive Anti-Piracy Campaign
- World Nigel Farage Defends the Use of the Word ‘Chinky’
- World Belarus Refuses to Trade With Russia in Roubles
- World South Korea Bans 'Pro-North' Political Party
- World Eight Children Killed in Australia in Reported Mass Stabbing