High-earning traders will quickly become an endangered species as AI takes over the financial sector.
- What our critics wrote about this year's top contenders, including "La La Land," which has a record-tying 14 nominations.
- Sponsor InsightForeign investment, technology and innovation are transforming the Portuguese economy.
- Drunken Driver Injures 28 at Mardi Gras Parade
- An Unholy Trinity: Trump, Bannon And LaPierre
- Goldman Sacked: How AI Will Transform Wall Street
- 'Westworld's' Leonardo Nam on the Hit's Twists, Turns
- 'Come From Away,' A Feel-Good 9/11 Musical
- Can Apple Reverse the iPad Sales Free-Fall?
- Worried Over Trump, China Ramps up Navy Activities
- Traditionally conservative localities frame their measures as resource protection and tout the economic benefits of a cleaner environment.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- The night after EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt gave his first speech to the agency, a group of scientists decided to check the veracity of his speech—and left him comments.
- Unlike the CEO of a public company, Trump was accountable to no one during his business career.
In the Magazine
- In the early 1900s, nearly 1 million of the world’s estimated 15 million Jews were still living across the Middle East and North Africa. In some countries, only dozens remain.
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- New revelations on the Trump adviser’s Russia dealings prompt Democratic demands for his removal.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.
With cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?