Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein says the president's attacks on the media are 'more treacherous than Richard Nixon's attacks on the press.'
- Sponsor InsightThe is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Trump Plans New Guidelines to Speed Deportations: Memo
- What Abraham Lincoln Can Teach Donald Trump
- Schism Threatens Italy's Ruling Party
- Suit: Do We Have a Right to a Habitable Environment?
- ISIS Video Claims to Feature Cairo Church Bomber
- NSC Official Fired for Criticizing Trump: Reports
- Scientists Urged to Get Political to Combat Trump
- The Supreme Court struck down some Texas abortion restrictions in 2016.
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- The HBO phenomenon is about to shake off the doldrums and embrace nonstop action and conflict.
- The art of the congressional investigation is a fine one, and the GOP is blowing it.
In the Magazine
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.
- Shahak Shapira’s “Yolocaust” project shocked viewers and then vanished, like performance art for the internet age.