The student debt strike that began last month has grown in number.
The 31-year-old South African comedian will take over for Jon Stewart, who is leaving the show after more than 15 years.
Engineering students at the Technion created a complex system to tell snippets of the holiday’s story.
- U.S. Indiana to Clarify 'Religious Freedom' Law
- World Child Soldier Involved in Islamic State Mass Beheading
- U.S. Prosecution Rests in Boston Marathon Bombing Case After Presenting Grisly Details
- U.S. Woman Pleads Not Guilty to Stealing Boston Bombing Victim Money
- World Pushing for a Palestinian State
- U.S. 100 Students from a For-Profit College are Now Refusing to Pay Their Loan Debts
- Tech & Science Former Federal Agents Face Charges in Theft of Bitcoins From Silk Road
- World Saudi Arabia Accuse Putin of Hypocrisy After Letter to Arab League
- World Swedish PM Begins Bid for Security Council Seat on U.S. Visit
- Opinion Putin Stokes Fear of Phantom Fascists in Crimea
- Sports Son of Catalan Ex-President Accused of Bankrolling French Rugby Team With State Funds
- World Sweden Pledges €1.6bn Aid to Syria
- Tech & Science Students Design Rube Goldberg Machine For Passover
- World Danish Most-Wanted Nazi Dies a Free Man in Germany
- Tech & Science Why Millennials Still Move to Cities
- World Shia Militias Relaunch Tikrit Assault on ISIS After U.S. Air Strikes
- World Iranian Man Burns Himself to Death in Anti-Government Protest
- Business George Soros Would Invest $1bn in Ukraine With Western Backing
- World Crash Pilot Previously Had Suicidal Tendencies
- World Norwegian Teens Charged After Hash Cake Poisons Teachers
- Culture Trevor Noah Will Be the Next Host of 'The Daily Show'
- Opinion France Is Replacing the U.K. as America’s Top Ally in Europe
- World Australia Accidentally Leaked Leaders’ Personal Data
- Opinion Lies at the U.N. About Iranian Women
- U.S. NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Just Before Snowden Revelations
- World Russian Tanks and Fighters Enter Eastern Ukraine, Says Kiev
- World Iran Trying to ‘Conquer’ Middle East, Warns Netanyahu
- U.S. Republicans Think Obama Poses More of an 'Imminent' Threat Than Putin: Poll
- World Greek Energy Minister Visits Russia, Spurning 'Germanised Europe'
- U.S. Stalking Jon Corzine