"I saw it. So many people saw it. And, so, why would I take it back?" the Republican candidate says.
Educational Insight Sponsored
Private schools are widely accepted to deliver greater, more rounded and academically robust learning to their students. Why is this and who are the best schools?
Hollande wants Russia to join the West against radical Islam. But can Putin be trusted?
The total breaks the mark held by *NSYNC with their 2000 album ‘No Strings Attached.'
Fury is 12 years younger than Klitschko and three inches taller.
Some think the remains of Queen Nefertiti lie behind a partition wall.
- Opinion The Pursuit of Happiness, Bhutan-Style
- World King Tut’s Tomb Researchers Believe There Is a Hidden Chamber
- Culture Denmark's Restaurants Benefit From 'Noma Effect'
- World Protesters Clash With French Police Ahead of Climate Conference
- Opinion Would Putin Be a Reliable Ally in the War on ISIS?
- Culture The Selling of 'Star Wars': Forging a Legacy
- Opinion Jihadism: Saudi Arabia Is Part of the Solution, but Also Part of the Problem
- U.S. Trump Now Says He Won't Take Back Assertion Muslims Cheered 9/11 Attacks
- Culture Hello, It’s a New Record: Adele’s ‘25’ Hits 3.38 Million in First-Week Sales
- World What’s the Process for Refugees Coming to the U.S.?
- World Ukrainians Mourn Holodomor With Memorial Ceremonies Around the World
- Opinion The Mystery of the Nation of Immigrants Who Fear Foreigners
- World European Union, Turkey Seal Agreement on Migrants
- Sports Tyson Fury Takes Heavyweight Boxing Crown, Defeating Ukraine's Wladimir Klitschko
- Tech & Science Swimming In Berlin’s Canal? Never Say Nimmer
- Opinion Why Do American Cops Kill More People Than in Other Countries?
- World Funeral for Top Kurdish Lawyer Draws Thousands in Turkey
- U.S. 'No More Baby Parts,' Colorado Planned Parenthood Suspect Said: Reports
- World 1,200 German Soldiers Could Join Fight Against ISIS
- World In Divided Central African Republic, Pope Francis Preaches Reconciliation
- Culture Awakening the Force
- World Blockade of Nepal Sets Off Anti-Indian Protests
- Tech & Science Researchers Genetically Modify Mosquitoes to Be Malaria-Resistant
- U.S. Colorado Springs Police Officer Killed in Attack Was Church Elder
- U.S. Trump Alters His Claim Muslims Cheered 9/11 Attacks
- Opinion Obama Should Avoid the Public Clamor on Syrian Refugees
- U.S. NYPD Deploys Protection for Planned Parenthood Clinics
- Culture 10 of the Worst Holiday Movies of This or Any Time
- World Putin Sets Sanctions Against Turkey
- Opinion Let’s Not Be Too Hasty to Shut Down Big Data Security Sweeps