A day of demonstrations Thursday brought simmering anger over corruption and the likely massacre of 43 students.
The suit says the Obama administration unconstitutionally sidesteps Congress in its implementation of the law.
In a letter obtained by "Newsweek," the Committee for Taxi Safety raised Uber’s recent privacy invasions and threats on reporters.
- World New Scottish Leader Assembles First Gender Balanced Cabinet
- World A Final Push for a Nuclear Deal With Iran
- U.S. Next Up for Snowbound New York: Widespread Flooding
- World Merkel Against Unilaterally Recognizing Palestine as a State
- World In Class Obsessed Britain, 'White Van Man' Tweet Causes MP's Resignation
- Tech & Science Gecko Gloves Let Scientist Climb Sheer Glass Walls
- U.S. House Republicans File Long-Threatened Lawsuit Over Affordable Care Act
- World EU Government Approves Law to Curb Plastic Bag Use
- Sports Revenge of the Jock Brainiacs
- U.S. Taxi Safety Committee Urges TLC to Suspend Uber in NYC
- Tech & Science China Could Shut Down U.S. Power Grid With Cyber Attack, Says NSA Chief
- World Support For Hungary's Ruling Party Falls With Internet Tax Plan
- U.S. Report: Officer Darren Wilson in Talks to Resign
- World Boko Haram Attacks Again
- U.S. Undocumented Immigrants Welcome Obama's Decision
- U.S. Five Questions After Obama’s Immigration Speech
- World Second Ukip Victory Signals Upheaval in British Politics
- World Israel Says Hamas Planned to Assassinate Lieberman in West Bank
- U.S. ‘Deporter in Chief’ No More
- U.S. Watch: President Obama Announces Immigration Reform
- U.S. President Obama Announces Sweeping Immigration Reform
- World How to Build a Better Stove
- U.S. UC Regents Approve System-Wide Tuition Hikes
- U.S. Can the GOP Stop Obama’s Immigration Order?
- U.S. The Border Patrol and the Executive Order
- World Palestinian Authority Must Face U.S. Trial Over Terror Support: Judge
- Tech & Science Forget Interstellar, Watch Milestones From NASA Swift’s 10 Years in Space
- U.S. Arrests Made in Tense Ferguson Ahead of Grand Jury Announcement
- World U.S. Increasing Non-Lethal Military Aid to Ukraine
- World NATO Scrambles Jets 400 Times in 2014 as Russian Air Activity Jumps