The truth is James Comey didn't have a choice.
- Sponsor InsightA poll of 20,000 people in 18 countries found that over half from emerging economies identified themselves as global rather than national citizens. Who are the global-centric education institutions for this generation?
- ‘Women in Revolt’: A Newsweek Cover and Lawsuit Collide
- Why FBI Director Made Clinton Email Announcement Now
- Auschwitz Survivor ‘Snub’ Prompts Czech Scandal
- Biden Tops Clinton's Short List for Secretary of State
- Sandy Hook Doc Makers Pull Film from Cinemark Chain
- Breitbart's Raheem Kassam On UKIP And Pepe the Frog
- Uber Drivers Can Demand Employee Rights, Says Ruling
- Sponsor InsightDo you know many Engineers? Thought not. Engineers represent one of the most highly regarded and sought-after professions in the world. Where do you start your journey?
- A source says Clinton and her aides were discussing how to approach Biden about the post.
- For the first time, a team from the Organization of American States this year is observing a U.S. election.
- Uber's 99-page white paper imagines a Jetsons-like future filled with on-demand flying cars.
In the Magazine
- One fragment references the two strongest condemnations of homosexuality in the Bible—such a coincidence could be a flag of fakery.
- The “pickup artist” accused of organizing “pro-rape” rallies in February is on a mission to stand up for straight men.
- Using data-visualization technology, organizers can monitor everything from the density of runners at any given mile to the status of medical tents.