Why Trump lost the final debate—and his shot at being president.
- Sponsor InsightA poll of 20,000 people in 18 countries found that over half from emerging economies identified themselves as global rather than national citizens. Who are the global-centric education institutions for this generation?
- Antonio Conte: What Jose Mourinho Did for Chelsea
- How the Dark Web Works and What It Looks Like
- How IPFS Is Reimagining the Internet
- Maersk Testing Blockchain to Replace Bill of Lading
- Why Trump Nor Clinton Can Fix U.S. Political Malaise
- ZTE Crowdsources ‘Self-Adhesive’ Smartphone
- Pediatrician Panel Recommends ‘Media Diet’ for Children
- More and more clinics are offering transgender protocols for children, which critics say is dangerous.
- Sponsor InsightDo you know many Engineers? Thought not. Engineers represent one of the most highly regarded and sought-after professions in the world. Where do you start your journey?
- At a rally in Delaware, Ohio, Trump reinforced his refusal to commit to accepting the result of the presidential election.
In the Magazine
- One fragment references the two strongest condemnations of homosexuality in the Bible—such a coincidence could be a flag of fakery.
- The “pickup artist” accused of organizing “pro-rape” rallies in February is on a mission to stand up for straight men.
- Using data-visualization technology, organizers can monitor everything from the density of runners at any given mile to the status of medical tents.