Trump will become the first president to have written his inaugural address with a Sharpie.
- Around 200,000 people are expected to march for women’s rights on Saturday.
- Sponsor InsightHow does a career of helping people and positively impacting and changing their lives sound to you? Interested? Click here for more.
- Alanis Morissette Business Manager Admits $4.8m Fraud
- ISIS Territory Shrinks by Almost a Quarter in 2016
- Liverpool: Klopp Registers Interest in Inter Milan Star
- Man Utd: Mourinho Club Beats Real in Money League
- Italy: 'Many Dead' as Avalanche Hits Hotel
- Court Refuses Arrest Warrant for Samsung CEO
- Nolan Peterson: Ukraine Fears Trump Will Appease Putin
- Sponsor InsightWith business becoming more worldwide in nature it makes sense to take a more global approach to your business education. Here are some of the options.
- Donald Trump’s nominee for education secretary sought to reassure the committee that neither her faith nor her family’s vast wealth would factor into her decisions.
In the Magazine
- The character was never meant to become a serious political commentator—but it happened anyway.
- Assad and his Syrian regime are just a figurehead; the real victory belongs to the resurgent Party of God.
- A collection of diverse artists present for an "audience of one" as they develop an immersive production built on their subject's tastes, relationships and desires.