Two Numbers: Americans Are Nearly as Likely to Believe in Intelligent Aliens as They Are in Evolution
Fifty-four percent of Americans believe there are intelligent aliens. Forty-two percent don’t believe in evolution.
Health Insight Sponsored
Infertility cases are on the rise and more and more factors are being identified that are contributing to an increasingly commonplace issue. Thankfully there are multiple excellent and effective options available to help you conceive.
A boil water advisory is still in effect for much of the state.
The Republican front-runner is taking on one tax giveaway but he’s sidestepping seven bigger ones.
Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar are honored for work detailing how cells protect genetic information.
Ohio Governor Kasich on Tuesday took a more moderate stance on a major immigration question that is dividing Repulicans.
- Opinion This Is Not the Way to Fix ‘Gender Discrimination’ At Work
- Sports Report: Sepp Blatter Suspended for 90 Days
- Opinion The Kunduz Hospital Attack: Badly Handled and Deeply Troubling
- World Independent Investigation Sought Into U.S. Airstrike
- U.S. NYPD Member Repeatedly Used Racial Slur: Lawsuit
- World Two More Refugees Arrested After Walking Length of Channel Tunnel
- Tech & Science Watch: The Human-Shaped Robot Smartphone That Dances, Texts and Talks
- Tech & Science New Mammal, the Hog-Nosed Rat, Discovered in Indonesia—Twice on the Same Day
- World German TV Channel in Hot Water for Depicting Merkel in Muslim Garb
- U.S. Flooding Hits South Carolina’s Newer Housing Hardest
- Opinion Could Putin’s Recklessness Set Off World War III?
- World Pope Francis Will Visit Mexico in 2016
- World NGO Says Russian Airstrikes Hit Three Syrian Hospitals
- U.S. Biden Supporters Produce Tearjerker Ad
- U.S. 15 Dead, 12 Dams Fail in South Carolina Flooding Aftermath
- Tech & Science Two Numbers: Americans Are Nearly as Likely to Believe in Intelligent Aliens as They Are in Evolution
- Opinion Why British Home Secretary Theresa May Is Wrong About Immigration
- World Palestinian Shot Dead by Police After Stabbing Israeli Soldier in Latest Jerusalem Attack
- Opinion Kasparov: Putin's Goal in Syria Is Chaos
- Tech & Science The Men Who Will Share the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for Explaining DNA Repair
- Business Volkswagen Recall to Begin in January
- World European Union Begins Boat Patrols to Tackle People Smugglers
- World Nobel Prize for Chemistry Goes to Work on DNA Repair
- World ISIS Propaganda More Focused on State-Building Than Violence, Study Shows
- U.S. The 13 Outrageous Tax Giveaways Donald Trump Ignores
- U.S. A Former CIA Interrogator on Death, Torture and the Dark Side
- Opinion Blair: How We Can Defeat Islamist Terrorism
- U.S. John Kasich Breaks Away From GOP Pack on Immigration
- U.S. Map: Every School Shooting in America Since 2013
- U.S. The Race to Save Pets From South Carolina's Flood Waters