Convicted robber says Hernandez promised him a custom-made $47,000 watch.
- At one time, the need to cut corporate rates united most Democrats and Republicans. Not anymore.
- Sponsor InsightThe IB vision is to foster open and enlightened minds for all primary and secondary students, aged 3-19. Learn more about their unique mission.
- 'I’m Going to Hang It Up' Hernandez to Prison Boyfriend
- Lawmakers: Trump Lacks Clear Plan for North Korea
- Trump Attacks Court Ruling on 'Sanctuary Cities'
- Undocumented Immigrants Often Swept Up in ICE's Stings
- More Education Doesn't Always Mean Less Religion: Study
- Trump, Who is Overweight, Loves to Talk About Weight
- U.S. Test-Fires Anti-Nuke Missile Amid Korea Tensions
- Sponsor InsightIt’s one of the most sought after career paths in the USA today. Where should you study and what could it lead to?
- Following a lawsuit settlement between Léone Meyer and the University of Oklahoma, “Shepherdess Bringing in Sheep” is at the Musée d’Orsay.
- The U.S Commission on International Religious Freedom has designated Russia a "country of particular concern" for the first time.
- The spacecraft has already provided NASA with much new data. Now it is on its way through the rings of Saturn to the end of its mission.
In the Magazine
- A professor at Ben-Gurion University in Israel is developing a tiny robot that will be able to crawl through the intestinal tract.
- Since the 2010 earthquake, Haiti has suffered from an epidemic of sexual violence—but more and more women are sharing their stories.
- A Wikipedia for the deaf strives to improve sign-to-spoken-word translation.
- His allies believe he's the country's best hope for exposing the truth about Russia's election tampering and possible collusion with Trump's people.
- So far, the country’s response to the frozen conflict has been clumsy, draconian and self-defeating—but building homes and schools could be the strategy Kiev needs.
- The curved shield can stand on its own and protect up to three people crouching behind it.
Education is getting more and more global in nature and great Universities can be found all over the world. Here are some of the best in Germany, Japan, Poland, Qatar, Spain, Turkey and the U.A.E.