“In President Donald Trump, the United States once again has a president whose vision, energy and can-do spirit is reminiscent of President Teddy Roosevelt,” Pence said.
- The vehicle-ramming attack, claimed by ISIS, killed at least 13 people.
- Sponsor InsightWith an estimated number of 15,000 business schools worldwide, only a handful (170 institutions from 41 countries) hold the EQUIS quality label. Find out more...
- Celebrities Who Want Trump Impeached
- ISIS Is Kept Afloat By Anonymous Bitcoin Donation
- Man Utd: How Mourinho Found Pogba a Midfield Partner
- Middle Classes More Likely to Protest Than Poor: Study
- Meyers: Where Are Ivanka and Kushner?
- Will Trump’s Game of Nuclear Chicken Blow Up the World?
- Barcelona: Suspect Posted 'Kill The Infidels' Online
- Sponsor InsightIt is an unfortunate fact that we can find ourselves involved in an accident resulting in injury. It is absolutely vital that the best possible attorney be found to deal with your case. How do you make the best choice?
- The guard punched the inmate three times in the face, landed three swift uppercuts, locked him in a headlock and elbowed him five times before another guard arrived.
- The man first went to local police to claim his identification documents had been stolen after his image was spread by news media.
- Trump is going to leave the White House before 2018, said Tony Schwartz, who helped write "The Art of the Deal."
- The study could pave the way for easier production of the psychedelic psilocybin.
In the Magazine
- Cooking and design fans have a new mecca: Hay Kitchen Market, which makes its debut at the MoMA Design Store in Manhattan's SoHo.
- What the Trump-Russian grand jury will be like, from someone who has been on the inside.
- Vladimir Putin thought he had finally found an American president he could rely on. He was wrong.
- Great American Eclipse will take place on 21 August and will go from the Pacific all the way to the Atlantic.
- Donald Trump promised "forgotten Americans" he'd be their tireless advocate in the White House. That hasn't quite panned out thus far.