The calls for civil war gained momentum after the shooting at the Congressional baseball game last month.
- Donald Trump's base is slowly eroding.
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LONGINESWhen famed award-winning actress Kate Winslet was asked to narrate a documentary several years ago, her life changed.
- Trump’s Favorite Broadcaster Calling for Civil War
- Trump Jr. Russia Lawyer's Security Agency Connections
- Remember War on Terror? We Lost. So Why Continue It?
- Trump’s New WH Coms Director—Russia Sanctions Are Wrong
- Justine Damond Family Hire Philando Castile Case Lawyer
- Trump May Vacation After Demanding Congress Stay
- Why Congress Should Pass Tougher Sanctions On Russia
- A new report details the close links between ISIS's leadership and the militants who overran Marawi in May.
- Sponsor InsightIt is an unfortunate fact that we can find ourselves involved in an accident resulting in injury. It is absolutely vital that the best possible attorney be found to deal with your case. How do you make the best choice?
- Daenerys and Tyrion plan for war in Sunday's new "Game of Thrones." Warning: Spoilers ahead.
- "I saw Watergate as politics pure and simple..." Nixon said.
- There'll be clowns. And Lena Dunham. And possibly Trump.
In the Magazine
- With their new show, Mark and Jay Duplass step out of comedy and into the twilight zone.
- Newsweek's editor-in-chief introduces our annual issue on the fight against cancer.
- Reining in Pyongyang is possible if—and only if—Washington is willing to offend Beijing.
- The HBO hit has a long list of unforgettable characters, but Brienne of Tarth towers above them all.
- Inside efforts to rehabilitate children exposed to the militant group's extreme ideology of violence against non-believers.
- Luc Besson, proven master of the sci-fi genre, bets his studio on a race of pricey, pearly aliens.
- The high-profile CEO had embodied the tech industry's worst excesses.
Inside This Issue