British Prime Minister Theresa May said Tuesday night the country raised its threat level to critical, the highest level possible, indicating more attacks might be imminent.
- In his appearance Tuesday before the House Intelligence Committee, the CIA’s former chief could only hint at what we’ve known for decades: that we influence foreign elections too.
- Sponsor InsightIn a world that has become increasingly interconnected and where technology is no longer an “industry”, it is no surprise there is a shortage of qualified tech professionals. So how do you get into the field?
- Trump Hires Private Lawyer in Russia Probe: Report
- Arthritis Diet: Eat More Fiber to Prevent Knee Pain
- Michael Flynn's Businesses Will Receive Subpoenas
- Sean Hannity Stands by Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory
- U.K. Raises Threat Level After Manchester Attack
- Hasan Minhaj Mixes Comedy and Storytelling on Netflix
- Single Black Women Rarely Date Outside Their Race
- Top spies say European security services are more disciplined than their U.S. counterparts.
- Sponsor InsightThe IB vision is to foster open and enlightened minds for all primary and secondary students, aged 3-19. Learn more about their unique mission.
- The internet entrepreneur, who is fighting extradition to the U.S., claims Rich contacted him as early as 2014 and was involved in the DNC leaks.
In the Magazine
- About 30 percent of the world's seafood consists of cheaper fish being sold as a more expensive alternative.
- The Italian director discusses his passion for an art form that he sees not as an elitist luxury but as a human necessity.
- Despite the palpable relief at the result in Brussels, Macron’s margin victory was in fact uncomfortably small.
- As he turns his eyes abroad, everyone knows—in e-commerce, in the cloud, in automatic payments and in Hollywood—that Ma is coming.