The Department of Justice paints a picture of Ferguson police as driven by revenue, not justice.
Ambassador Mark Lippert was attending a breakfast forum in central Seoul when a man attacked him, slashing him in the face, a witness at the event told Reuters.
The Justice Department was unable to prove if Brown did or did not have his hands up at the time of the shooting.
"A good education can lift you from the most humble circumstances into a life you never could have imagined."
Word For Word lives up to its name, bringing short stories to the stage
- U.S. Hillary’s Email and the Clinton Knack for Self-Destruction
- World Mark Lippert, U.S. Ambassador to South Korea, Slashed in Face by Assailant
- U.S. 15 Most Outrageous Examples of Police Misconduct in the DoJ Report on Ferguson
- Tech & Science Four Patients Get 'Superbug' From LA Hospital
- World MH370 Theories
- World Alien Abduction? Stolen by Russia? What Happened to MH370?
- World Gruesome Details Open Boston Bombing Trial
- U.S. Will Roberts Save Obamacare? He's Not Tipping His Hand
- World Putin Says Nemtsov Murder Has 'Political Subtext'
- World Iran Nuclear Deal Could Be Close
- Opinion Wanted: A Credible Response to Putin’s Nuclear Threat
- Culture Word For Word Theater Brings Alice Munro’s Stories to Life on Stage
- U.S. Ferguson Police, Courts Violated Minorities' Civil Rights, Justice Department Says
- U.S. Abid Naseer Found Guilty in NYC Bomb Plot
- Opinion ISIS Is Running Short of Recruits
- U.S. U.S. Senate Fails to Override Obama Veto of Keystone XL Approval
- U.S. Supreme Court Divided Over Obamacare Challenge
- World Obamas Launch ‘Let Girls Learn’ Education Initiative
- Culture The Oscars Might Return to Five Best Picture Nominees
- Opinion The Obamacare Legal Challenge: All You Need to Know
- World Al-Qaeda Losing ‘Deadly Competition’ With ISIS
- World Ukip Immigration Points System 'Incompatible With EU Membership'
- Business Harrods Takes ‘£1 in Every £5’ Spent by Chinese Tourists in UK
- Tech & Science BPA Is Fine, If You Ignore Most Studies About It
- World Aleppo Blast Targets Government Intel HQ: Monitor
- U.S. New York City to Add Two Islamic Holidays to Public School Calendar
- U.S. No Justice Department Charges for Darren Wilson in Death of Brown
- Opinion How Much of a Threat Are Returning Jihadists?
- Tech & Science Did Industry Keep Oklahoma Silent About Quakes?
- World Mysterious Kazakhstan Sleeping Sickness ‘Could Spread’