The annual conservative lovefest blessed Trumpism but next week the real legislating begins.
- New liquid/solid hybrid rocket fuel from Rocket Crafters reduces the chances of detonation and cuts costs drastically.
- Sponsor InsightForeign investment, technology and innovation are transforming the Portuguese economy.
- North Korea Avoids Sanctions With Overseas Firms: UN
- Scott Pruitt’s First EPA Speech, Annotated by Scholars
- No Signs of Terror in German Car Attack That Killed 1
- After CPAC, Time for Trump to Deliver for the Base
- Trump Rejects Report Undermining Travel Ban Rationale
- Sinclair, CBS Expect Media Consolidation Under Trump
- Defining Rural America And How it Shapes U.S.'s Future
- White House says the report, which found 'country of origin' as an unreliable indicator of terrorism, is incomplete.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Moscow is trying to tap the region’s massive oil and natural gas reserves and encourage commercial shipping through an Arctic shortcut between European and Asian ports.
- Trump lawyers did not comment when asked if profits from foreign governments have been donated, as promised, while Kuwait plans $60,000 party at Washington hotel.
- Legislative efforts in many states encourage teaching climate change skepticism under the rubric of academic freedom.
In the Magazine
- In the early 1900s, nearly 1 million of the world’s estimated 15 million Jews were still living across the Middle East and North Africa. In some countries, only dozens remain.
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- New revelations on the Trump adviser’s Russia dealings prompt Democratic demands for his removal.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.
With cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?