Donald Trump is being sworn in as the 45th U.S. president on Friday.
- Sponsor InsightHow does a career of helping people and positively impacting and changing their lives sound to you? Interested? Click here for more.
- Denmark to Deploy Special Forces to Fight ISIS in Syria
- Six Fictional ‘Inaugurations’ to Watch This Weekend
- Why Chelsea Manning’s Release Will Make Us All Safer
- Donald Trump’s Inauguration and the Era of Fear
- Five Tips: How to Keep your New Year's Resolutions
- The Seven Best Inaugural Addresses—Ever
- 'Deploraball:' Media Is Next Target of Alt-Right
- Sponsor InsightWith business becoming more worldwide in nature it makes sense to take a more global approach to your business education. Here are some of the options.
- Only one person has both taken the presidential oath of office and administered it.
- National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities could be eliminated; overall, budget cuts could save $10.5 trillion over 10 years, The Hill reports.
- A new HBO documentary tells the horror story of a childhood friendship gone awry, and an obsession with a meme that ended in attempted murder.
- On Friday, is the world going to witness the coronation of King Donald I?
In the Magazine
- The character was never meant to become a serious political commentator—but it happened anyway.
- Trump is the ultimate revenge on upper-middlebrow cultural life in America.
- Assad and his Syrian regime are just a figurehead; the real victory belongs to the resurgent Party of God.
- A collection of diverse artists present for an "audience of one" as they develop an immersive production built on their subject's tastes, relationships and desires.