In February, a Texas judge had agreed to temporarily block the president's plan.
Was the Hamas rocket that landed 30 miles south of Tel Aviv a rogue or the first of many?
The city of Cleveland has announced a settlement with the Department of Justice to reform the city's pattern of unconstitutional policing, The New York Times reports.
- Business Vox Media Acquires ReCode
- Opinion Hamas Executed and Tortured Palestinians
- Business 100,000 Taxpayer Returns Accessed in IRS Breach
- Opinion Tel Aviv Diary: A Rocket Lands and There Is Talk of Another War
- U.S. Death Toll Expected to Rise in Texas, Oklahoma Flooding
- Opinion A Year In, India’s Modi Still Won’t Talk to Press
- Culture What Pope Francis Has Missed on TV Since He Stopped Watching in 1990
- World Heavy Gunfire, Multiple Blasts Strike Kabul
- World Russia Orders Snap Drill of 12,000 Troops
- World Security Staff Held for Smuggling Refugees to the UK from Vienna Airport
- Culture ‘Look Who’s Back’ Is Hitler Satire at Its Best
- Culture Training for an 'Iron Curtain' Expedition With World's Leading Explorers
- Tech & Science U.S. Patient Confirmed Dead From Lassa Fever
- World Malaysian Police Reveal Grim Secrets of Jungle Trafficking Camps
- World Police Say Rocket Fired from Gaza Lands Near Israeli Port Ashdod
- Culture Richard Dawkins: What the Divisive Atheist Would Ask God
- World Iraq Launches Offensive to Force ISIS Out of Anbar
- World Saudi Arabia Executes 88th Person This Year, Surpassing 2014 Total
- U.S. Appeals Court Refuses to Lift Hold on President Obama's Immigration Action
- World Yemen on Brink of 'Extreme Humanitarian Catastrophe'
- Opinion While No One Is Looking, Putin Swallows South Ossetia
- U.S. White House Says Iraqi Lack of Will to Fight Islamic State Militants Has Been Past Problem
- World ‘Obama at War’ Shows How Syria Was Lost
- Opinion Will the Fall of Ramadi Hasten Kurdish Independence?
- World Pentagon Slams Sectarian Iraqi Code Name for Ramadi Offensive
- Tech & Science Galapagos Volcano Spares Endangered Pink Iguanas, for Now
- Culture Coroner Examining B.B. King's Body After Allegations He Was Poisoned
- U.S. Cleveland Settles With Justice Department Over Unconstitutional Policing
- U.S. 56 Reported Shot Over Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago
- World Washington Post Reporter Goes on Closed-Door Trial in Tehran on Espionage Charges