Transgender people will be banned from serving in the U.S. military, the president tweeted.
- Sponsor InsightIt is an unfortunate fact that we can find ourselves involved in an accident resulting in injury. It is absolutely vital that the best possible attorney be found to deal with your case. How do you make the best choice?
- NIN's Reznor: Trump's A 'Vulgarian'
- How Resignations and Firings Brought Down Nixon
- What Is Execution Drug Mizadolam?
- When Will Melania Trump Visit Slovenia?
- U.S. Soldier Who Kissed ISIS Flag Pleads Not Guilty
- The Most Explosive, Energetic Events in the Universe
- Russian Agents Say Ukraine Ruining Summer in Crimea
- Sponsor Insight
Africa commits to sustainable tourism while keeping China in its sights at recent UNWTO meeting in EthiopiaThe global tourism sector has become an economic powerhouse to be reckoned with.
- Trump said he would ban transgender people from serving in the military “in any capacity.”
- Americans are "screaming from their windows" thanking immigration agents for liberating their cities, the president said at a rally.
In the Magazine
- With their new show, Mark and Jay Duplass step out of comedy and into the twilight zone.
- Newsweek's editor-in-chief introduces our annual issue on the fight against cancer.
- Reining in Pyongyang is possible if—and only if—Washington is willing to offend Beijing.
- The HBO hit has a long list of unforgettable characters, but Brienne of Tarth towers above them all.
- Inside efforts to rehabilitate children exposed to the militant group's extreme ideology of violence against non-believers.
- Luc Besson, proven master of the sci-fi genre, bets his studio on a race of pricey, pearly aliens.
- The high-profile CEO had embodied the tech industry's worst excesses.
Inside This Issue