In a recording provided to Newsweek, Gorka threatened terrorism propaganda expert Michael S. Smith with legal action for criticizing him in a series of tweets.
- Toxicology and poison specialists weigh in on the bizarre murder of the North Korean.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Arsenal Star: Gunners Can Challenge for the Title
- North Korea has Stockpiles of Nerve Gas
- Pence’s Best Chance of Mounting a Coup Against Trump
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on 'Racist' T-Shirt Controversy
- Five Things to Take From Britain's Two By-Elections
- Juan Mata Opens up on José Mourinho Relationship
- Eastern Libya Bans Foreign Travel Without Permission
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- To reach the desk of the FBI director, the phone calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador had to clear high counterintelligence hurdles.
In the Magazine
- In the early 1900s, nearly 1 million of the world’s estimated 15 million Jews were still living across the Middle East and North Africa. In some countries, only dozens remain.
- At the dawn of the era of Trump, a visit to the internment camp where Japanese-Americans were confined based solely on race.
- New revelations on the Trump adviser’s Russia dealings prompt Democratic demands for his removal.
- America's foremost literary magazine has digitized its deep archives, going back to founder George Plimpton.