Police also release photo of a gun they say was in Scott's possession, although it can't be seen in the released footage.
- Newsweek obtained a deposition that shows Donald Trump committed perjury. Or lied.
- Sponsor InsightThe coding school industry continues to grow rapidly, with student numbers expected to increase by 74% this year. What are the opportunities for you and where should you apply to start your career in code?
- President Obama, Congressman John Lewis among the speakers dedicating the museum that was a century in the making.
- Sponsor InsightThe good news is, the law is on your side. We explore what outcomes you can expect from your case, as well as some recommendations for immediate steps to take.
- In a normal election, the candidate without political experience would be the one under the microscope at the first debate. This is not a normal election.
- On the 25th anniversary of the band's breakthrough album, 'Nevermind,' we take a look at the bands it inspired, for better or worse.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer joins the Dallas Morning News and Houston Chronicle in breaking tradition to back the Democratic nominee.
- The headphone jack is like a gas station in Manhattan: There are more valuable things that could be done with the space.
In the Magazine
- Thousands of Kenyans no longer need to wait hours in line at banks to pay their water bills.
- One of Minecraft’s oldest "anarchy" servers, which encourages violence and rewards cruelty, has erupted in war.
- Would Donald Trump's decisions as president be based on what is best for America, or on what would keep the cash flowing to him and his family?
- The outrage and press coverage was nothing compared with that surrounding Hillary Clinton’s emails.
- As many Americans struggle with student loan debt, the wealthy are spending the equivalent of a college tuition to visit top schools.
Today’s business landscape is more global, dynamic, and unpredictable than ever before. How can you ensure that you are making the best possible choice of school…?