After years of slow but steady decline, Christians are being driven from the Middle East by ISIS.
The proliferation of smartphones may mean the time is ripe for a livestreaming phenomenon.
Germany, the U.S. and Turkey saw the most applications.
Stephen A. Smith suggests “for one election, just one, every black person in America vote Republican.”
- Opinion What President Ashraf Ghani Should Do to Reassure Afghan Women
- World Iceland Completes DNA Records for Entire Nation
- World Swedish Council Bans Elephants From Town Centre
- U.S. Debrah Lee Charatan Speaks: Robert Durst’s Second Wife Explains Connection to Real Estate Firm
- Culture Romain Duris Copes With Grief by Cross-Dressing as the Dead in 'The New Girlfriend'
- Tech & Science Twitter Launches Periscope, a Livestreaming Competitor to Meerkat
- Business Fears That Iran Will ‘Flood’ the Oil Market Exaggerated
- Tech & Science Russia to Unveil Robot Army at Arms Expo
- World Britain to Train 'Moderate' Syrian Opposition Fighters
- World Spain Offers Citizenship to Descendents of Jews Who Fled Inquisition
- World Chechnya Threatens to Arm Mexico if U.S. Sends Weapons to Ukraine
- World Russia to Require Officials to Undertake Military Service
- U.S. Exonerations Are On the Rise, Thanks to Dedicated Justice Units
- Tech & Science In Search of the World’s Biggest Fish
- Opinion We Need a Muslim Reformation
- Opinion Does Legislation Against Skinny Models Work?
- Culture Nicholas Megalis Goes 'Mega Weird'
- World Calls for Third Pilot to Avoid ‘Murder-Suicides’ After Germanwings Crash
- World Spain Investigating ‘Tremendously Cruel’ Germanwings Crash Tweets
- Culture Taking a Victory Lap With Run the Jewels
- World UK Support for Death Penalty Falls Below 50% For First Time
- World War in Syria Pushes Asylum Applications to 22-Year High
- U.S. Mister Bergoglio Goes to Washington
- World Article Claiming FAA Praised Germanwings Co-Pilot as ‘Positive Example’ Is Fake
- Sports ESPN Personality Stephen A. Smith and How Blacks Vote
- World Co-Pilot Who 'Deliberately' Crashed Plane Named as 28-Year-Old German
- World Russian Nationalists Vandalise Kremlin-Critic Nemtsov’s Memorial
- World Qatar Mediating Long-Term Truce Between Israel and Hamas
- World Russia Plans Super Highway Linking U.K. to U.S.
- World Beijing Shuts Down Coal Power Plants as Air Pollution Costs Economy