If there were ever a place to get arrested, it would be the Baur au Lac in Zurich.
These grads are facing the longest sustained period of unemployment in history.
Stigma and funding challenges make potentially useful drugs like LSD and psilocybin nearly impossible to research.
A new investigation indicates that sexual abuse at the elite New York school was much more common than previously thought.
"Her eyeball was filling with blood," the suit claims.
- Opinion It’s Either U.S. Boots on the Ground or Backing the Shiite Militias
- World Stocks in Qatar Sink Amid FIFA Arrests
- Sports Baur au Lac: One of the World's Most Luxurious Hotels Home to the FIFA Corruption Bust
- World FIFA Officials Arrested on U.S. Corruption Charges
- Tech & Science Psychedelic Drug Laws Make No Sense, Experts Argue
- U.S. Millennial College Graduates: Young, Educated, Jobless
- U.S. Woman's Eye Clawed Bloody in Elevator Dispute, NYPD Denies Her Medical Care: Lawsuit
- U.S. Horace Mann’s History of Sexual Abuse Won’t Go Away
- Business Vox Media Acquires ReCode
- Opinion Hamas Executed and Tortured Palestinians
- Business 100,000 Taxpayer Returns Accessed in IRS Breach
- Opinion Tel Aviv Diary: A Rocket Lands and There Is Talk of Another War
- U.S. Death Toll Expected to Rise in Texas, Oklahoma Flooding
- Opinion A Year In, India’s Modi Still Won’t Talk to Press
- Culture What Pope Francis Has Missed on TV Since He Stopped Watching in 1990
- World Heavy Gunfire, Multiple Blasts Strike Kabul
- World Russia Orders Snap Drill of 12,000 Troops
- World Security Staff Held for Smuggling Refugees to the UK from Vienna Airport
- Culture ‘Look Who’s Back’ Is Hitler Satire at Its Best
- Culture Training for an 'Iron Curtain' Expedition With World's Leading Explorers
- Tech & Science U.S. Patient Confirmed Dead From Lassa Fever
- World Malaysian Police Reveal Grim Secrets of Jungle Trafficking Camps
- World Police Say Rocket Fired from Gaza Lands Near Israeli Port Ashdod
- Culture Richard Dawkins: What the Divisive Atheist Would Ask God
- World Iraq Launches Offensive to Force ISIS Out of Anbar
- World Saudi Arabia Executes 88th Person This Year, Surpassing 2014 Total
- U.S. Appeals Court Refuses to Lift Hold on President Obama's Immigration Action
- World Yemen on Brink of 'Extreme Humanitarian Catastrophe'
- Opinion While No One Is Looking, Putin Swallows South Ossetia
- U.S. White House Says Iraqi Lack of Will to Fight Islamic State Militants Has Been Past Problem