Washington used to be open with the fact that Supreme Court nominees are political actors with political histories.
- Crooked Media is a podcast company founded by three former top Barack Obama staffers who don't hide their disdain for Donald Trump.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Cats Actually Like Being With You: Study
- 15 Percent of UT-Austin Female Students Raped: Survey
- Seven Movies and Shows to Watch This Week
- Why This Atheist Was the Most Hated Woman in America
- Pence: Trump's Jerusalem Embassy Move Still On Table
- Robert Reich: Republicans Can’t Govern, Don’t Want To
- NATO Sets Over $3 Billion for Cybersecurity, Satellites
- A fellow passenger tweeted what was happening, asking "since when does United police women’s clothing?”
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- Everything you need to know about the six best books released this week.
- The Vermont senator says it's time to 'guarantee healthcare to all people as a right.'
In the Magazine
- A group of psychologists say body-oriented therapies can heal the deepest layers of the brain—and they're hoping neuroscience will prove them right.
- A guidebook from the Jim Crow era often meant the difference between a hot meal and a vicious beating.