- Newsweek talks to the creators of today’s most addictive shows about what they’re doing to make sure we just can’t stop.
- MoMA’s new exhibit gives visitors godlike powers over weather.
- Can a drug help men resist beautiful women?
- The ally Obama needs to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq is losing friends fast
- What a talking headband can tell you about your brain.
- Three Summer reads come out of Iceland.
- Good for you. Good for the earth. Good to eat?
- The astronaut who built a fan base from outer space.
- Angelina’s brave decision to go public.
- The romantic antihero of ‘Girls’ is poised to be the next indie heartthrob.
- Versace hired one of the London design scene’s brightest stars.
- Why Robert Oppenheimer haunts us still.
- A serious look at Los Angeles architecture finds small miracles in a hollowed-out landscape.
- In Newsweek, the actor talks to Marlow Stern about kicking butt, meditation—and playing Julian Assange.