- COVER STORYTechnology has revolutionized what we can measure about ourselves. But is all that tracking good for our health?
- Machine-generated lyricism finds fans on Facebook.
- For celebrities, pregnancy holds unique value.
- Do pills help drive down suicide rates?
- The dangers of hailing a cab in Colombia’s capital.
- It’s not like a normal job.
- You don’t need a college degree to work in the new economy.
- Using sound to find our way.
- How metadata help with emergency management.
- A hit parade of public-education campaigns.
- A metaphor for the Middle East.
- Rick Rubin got Black Sabbath to return to its roots. He crashed Kanye’s new album in 15 days. From Def Jam to Adele, the hit-maker gets intimate about his last 30 years—and how he’s about to make history.
- The rising comedian is besting her Comedy Central competition.
- Not your typical summer thrillers.
- Five breakout bands to see at Glastonbury.
- ESPN’s documentary series wades into title IX’s battleground.