- COVER STORYIt's getting harder for centrists to convince themselves right-wing nationalism will disappear any time soon.
- He spent millions to help put Donald Trump in the White House.
- The president-elect is exactly the kind of startup CEO that venture capitalists love to fund. Too bad that’s not the job he’s getting ready to do.
- But experts worry legal schemes can't overcome poaching and illegal profits.
- Zuma has survived numerous scandals, but he’s losing the support of a growing number of ANC members.
- Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard swap accents and saliva in an old-school tribute to espionage thrillers.
- The British songwriter turns to the theater for the London production of 'Mary Stuart.'