- In the early 1900s, nearly 1 million of the world’s estimated 15 million Jews were still living across the Middle East and North Africa. In some countries, only dozens remain.
- New revelations on the Trump adviser’s Russia dealings prompt Democratic demands for his removal.
- After 22 years, Gambia finally has a new leader. Why were so many voters thanking a couple of guys in D.C.?
- “We wanted to take the piss out of our tech-obsessed world.”
- Nintendo has endured rough years since the success of the Wii and hopes to revolutionize gaming with the Switch console.