- A guidebook from the Jim Crow era often meant the difference between a hot meal and a vicious beating.
- Building a wall is expensive symbolism; it won't prevent catapults, submarines or laundered cartel money.
- Moscow is trying to tap the region’s massive oil and natural gas reserves and encourage commercial shipping through an Arctic shortcut between European and Asian ports.
- A mainly chemical process produces a more environmentally sound alternative to fossil fuels.
- A dysfunctional culture, bad press, a sketchy financial outlook, dissatisfied employees: Can the on-demand transport originator reform and become an enduring company?
- Letting contaminants slowly diminish over time saves money for polluters, but could jeopardize drinking water supplies and cost taxpayers dearly.
- "Who thinks they can tell you what to do with your body, with your mind?” says the singer.
- Actress says she was determined to make the forthcoming Netflix movie driven by her love for Cambodia and son Maddox.
- By 19, Marin Minamiya had quietly scaled two Himalayan mountains. Now she's skiing the North Pole.