- COVER STORYHis allies believe he's the country's best hope for exposing the truth about Russia's election tampering and possible collusion with Trump's people.
- So far, the country’s response to the frozen conflict has been clumsy, draconian and self-defeating—but building homes and schools could be the strategy Kiev needs.
- The Russian president's propaganda machine labels all dissidents as extremists, the state consolidates power in the name of security—and terrorism continues.
- In Cameroon, hundreds of thousands of displaced people are at risk of starving after years of conflict with Islamist militants.
- The curved shield can stand on its own and protect up to three people crouching behind it.
- A medical startup has developed an experimental "SkinGun"—the world's first device to use a patient's stem cells to directly heal the skin.
- Problems that would take longer than a human’s life span on a classic computer will be completed in hours or days with quantum computing.
- Crooked Media is a podcast company founded by three former top Barack Obama staffers who don't hide their disdain for Donald Trump.
- In "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks," Oprah Winfrey plays a daughter fighting to reclaim the mother that science hid from her.