- Despite the palpable relief at the result in Brussels, Macron’s margin victory was in fact uncomfortably small.
- Endowment wealth is becoming concentrated in the hands of the few—and universities aren't using it to reduce tuition or widen enrollment.
- An increasing amount of research shows that BMI and weight are not necessarily the main indicators of a person’s health.
- With 'I Love Dick,' Soloway eschews conventional expectations for how women should appear on screen (read: likable, sexy) to tell a story in which a woman is, in her words, “the subject, not the object.”
- At moments, 'The Dinner' speaks fortuitously to America's retrenched hierarchies of class and race.