- COVER STORYInside efforts to rehabilitate children exposed to the militant group's extreme ideology of violence against non-believers.
- Democrats are salivating over the Russian hacking scandal, but it may not help them retake power in Washington.
- The high-profile CEO had embodied the tech industry's worst excesses.
- Soccer (or do you say football?) players move about the field like churned-up particles.
- The Autism Sisters Project seeks to understand why boys are four times more likely to develop autism than girls.
- Luc Besson, proven master of the sci-fi genre, bets his studio on a race of pricey, pearly aliens.
- “During the ’60s and ’70s, art was beautifully done, but there was no violence.”
- William Oldroyd's film, acclaimed on the festival circuit for its daring, is joyless, ugly and arguably racist.
- The plot thins in Nicola Barker’s inventive exploration of sensory deprivation.