This Sunday is for the birds.
The Iranian-backed film, which will not show the Prophet’s face, has led to a rival Qatari production.
The ‘foreign minister’ of the separatist Ukrainian region wants a ‘League of New States’.
- World Anatomy of a CIA Assassination
- World Venezuela Confirms Shooting Down Small Civilian Plane Near Aruba
- World Al-Qaeda and Western-Backed Syrian Rebels Clash
- Opinion Russia: It’s Time for Regime Change
- Tech & Science In Honor of the Super Bowl, the 16 Most Superb Owls of All Time
- Sports 'Play on Our Team': Gay Dating App Goes to Super Bowl
- World Donetsk People's Republic Has ‘Full Support of Texas’, Says Pro-Russian Rebel
- Opinion Is a Strong Dollar Good for Americans?
- Culture Biopic of Prophet Muhammad Divides Sunni and Shia Muslims
- World Lack of Co-ordination Leaves EU ‘Vulnerable’ to Jihadists Posing as Refugees
- Opinion How Iran Is Coping With Sagging Oil Prices
- World Photos: Despite Kurdish Victory Over ISIS, Kobani Remains in Rubble
- Sports Is This the Year the NFL Bubble Bursts?
- World Litvinenko’s Murder ‘Part of a Policy of Assassinating Defectors’
- World Greece Says It Won't Co-Operate With Troika or Seek Aid Extension
- Opinion Normalizing Relations With Cuba: The Unfinished Agenda
- World Boko Haram Encircles City of Two Million Ahead of Elections
- Tech & Science Will New 911 Location Requirements Compromise Privacy?
- U.S. Mitt Romney Will Not Seek 2016 Nomination
- World Islamic State Launches Attack on Kirkuk
- Culture Backstreet Boys to Men
- World Italian Mafia Boss Found Hiding in Attic in Rome
- World Moroccan Magazine Dresses Hollande as Hitler, Two Days After Auschwitz Anniversary
- Sports Googling Tom Brady’s Paycheck and Other Pressing Super Bowl Questions
- World Belgium Holds Four After Raids on Syrian Recruiting Cell
- World Italy Votes for President After Renzi Shrugs Off Berlusconi
- World Japan and Jordan Seek News on Fate of Islamic State Captives
- World Man Wielding Pistol Arrested at Dutch National Broadcaster
- World ISIS Wing Claims Responsibility For Egypt Attacks That Killed 27
- World U.S. Congress Questions Plan to Admit Syrian Refugees