Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer, Reince Priebus and the president himself all claim the press is lying about the size of crowds at the inauguration.
- More than two million people took part in women’s marches across the globe on Saturday.
- Sponsor InsightHow does a career of helping people and positively impacting and changing their lives sound to you? Interested? Click here for more.
- Trump to Open NAFTA Renegotiations With Canada, Mexico
- At Least 16 Dead in Severe Storms Across the South
- White House in 'Early' Talks to Move Embassy in Israel
- Trump Team Welcomes 'Alternative Facts' in Media Fight
- McCain, Graham Will Back Rex Tillerson for State
- ISIS Blows Up Hotel to Keep Iraqi Forces From Taking It
- Israel OKs New Settlement Homes in East Jerusalem
- Standup and actor calls out the 'casual white supremacy' while Beck Bennett's Vladimir Putin assures America he's got its back.
- Sponsor InsightWith business becoming more worldwide in nature it makes sense to take a more global approach to your business education. Here are some of the options.
- Obama's information on climate initiatives are deleted minutes after the inauguration.
In the Magazine
- The character was never meant to become a serious political commentator—but it happened anyway.
- Trump is the ultimate revenge on upper-middlebrow cultural life in America.
- Assad and his Syrian regime are just a figurehead; the real victory belongs to the resurgent Party of God.
- A collection of diverse artists present for an "audience of one" as they develop an immersive production built on their subject's tastes, relationships and desires.