The presidential candidates have spent more than $1.13 billion, compared to $913 million at this point in 2012.
- Sponsor InsightA poll of 20,000 people in 18 countries found that over half from emerging economies identified themselves as global rather than national citizens. Who are the global-centric education institutions for this generation?
- To Deter Putin How About a Total Ban on Russian Energy?
- Texas Fines Whooping Crane Killer, Revokes Guns
- New York Giants Release Kicker Josh Brown
- Why Listening to the Voices of the Incarcerated Matters
- Tim Kaine Recounts Missionary Work to Court Mormon Vote
- What Spurred the Coup at the Top of Tata?
- 2016 Election Could Be Most Expensive Ever
- Sponsor InsightDo you know many Engineers? Thought not. Engineers represent one of the most highly regarded and sought-after professions in the world. Where do you start your journey?
- “We’re excited to be bypassing the left-wing media,” one Trump adviser said.
- “Skyrim” has sold over 23 million copies and earned more than $1.4 billion. How much will Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners add to that?
- Experts worry the GOP nominee’s call for supporters to prevent voter fraud may lead to intimidation, but there are no signs of that yet in this diverse swing state.
- Donald Trump's corny cameos, as told by the people who had the misfortune of working with him on set.
In the Magazine
- One fragment references the two strongest condemnations of homosexuality in the Bible—such a coincidence could be a flag of fakery.
- The “pickup artist” accused of organizing “pro-rape” rallies in February is on a mission to stand up for straight men.
- Using data-visualization technology, organizers can monitor everything from the density of runners at any given mile to the status of medical tents.