The second hundred days are likely to produce more evidence that Trump’s is a learning Presidency.
- Jeff Kramer recalls the strangers who 'risked a lot' to get him help after being beaten and shot while covering the 1992 Los Angeles riots.
- Sponsor InsightThe IB vision is to foster open and enlightened minds for all primary and secondary students, aged 3-19. Learn more about their unique mission.
- Philippines' Duterte Urges U.S. Restraint on N. Korea
- Merkel Says She and Trump Have a 'Good Relationship'
- NSA Abandons Controversial Surveillance Technique
- Space: The Final Homework Frontier
- Rodney King and the Age of Viral Police Videos
- Why Trump’s Second Hundred Days Are More Important
- Journalist Shot in L.A. Riots Looks Back 25 Years Later
- The new White House's legislative struggles are a major warning sign as Trump tries to steady his presidency.
- Sponsor InsightIt’s one of the most sought after career paths in the USA today. Where should you study and what could it lead to?
- The Israelis will not allow Shiite militia to get weapons they could use against Tel Aviv.
- Michael Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser, had alarming contacts with Russians and Turk lobbyists, but still got a top-secret clearance.
- The Obamas have been raking in some serious post-presidential cash.
In the Magazine
- A professor at Ben-Gurion University in Israel is developing a tiny robot that will be able to crawl through the intestinal tract.
- Since the 2010 earthquake, Haiti has suffered from an epidemic of sexual violence—but more and more women are sharing their stories.
- A Wikipedia for the deaf strives to improve sign-to-spoken-word translation.
- His allies believe he's the country's best hope for exposing the truth about Russia's election tampering and possible collusion with Trump's people.
- So far, the country’s response to the frozen conflict has been clumsy, draconian and self-defeating—but building homes and schools could be the strategy Kiev needs.
- The curved shield can stand on its own and protect up to three people crouching behind it.
Education is getting more and more global in nature and great Universities can be found all over the world. Here are some of the best in Germany, Japan, Poland, Qatar, Spain, Turkey and the U.A.E.