What you need:
2 pounds Tilapia filets. Cleaned.
1 small can of Crushed Tomatoes.
1 can of Fire Roasted Green Chillies.
1/2 Chopped medium sized Onion.
2 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Garlic.
1/2 can Domestic Beer.
1 Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
1/4 Cup Malt Vinegar.
1 1/2 Dime-Bags** of Pepper.
1 1/2 Dime-Bags of Seasoned Salt.
1 Jalapeno Pepper (optional)
** A Dime-bag is equal to one level teaspoon.
How to do this:
1. Take 2 pounds of fresh Tilapia filets and place them all around the bottom of a 2 quart Casserole Dish.
2. Sprinkle about a dime-bag and a half of pepper on top.
3. Keep on sprinkling, but now it's time for a dime-bag and a half of seasoned salt.
4. Take 2 and a half teaspoons of crushed garlic and toss that on top.
5. Rub it in, spread it around, and make it nice.
6. Chop up a medium onion, and put about half of that right in there. Shaka!
7. Take a quarter cup of Malt Vinegar and splash it all around.
8. Get your hands in there. Coagulate it together. Make it sing.
9. A half a cup of fire roasted green chillies goes on top.
10. Pour in a half can of beer.
11. Drink the other half.
12. If you feel like spicing up your life, put about a half of a chopped jalapeno.
13. Pop open a small can of crushed tomatoes and cover the top of your fish dish.
14. Top it off with some slices of yellow bell pepper.
15. Preheat your Shaka-Zulu oven to 350F.
16. Put your covered casserole dish in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
17. When the Tilapia is nice and flaky and falls apart on your fork, it's time to eat.
18. Bring yo' ass to the table!