When Founding President and Managing Attorney, Bobby Saadian, established Wilshire Law Firm, ten years ago, he vowed to help accident victims get fair compensation for their catastrophic injuries. Since then, the firm has recovered more than $130 million, on behalf of its clients.
For his dedication and outstanding level of professional commitment, Bobby Saadian has received many prestigious industry awards and accolades. Wilshire Law Firm is, also, at the forefront of philanthropic efforts within the community; a decade-long initiative, which symbolizes the firm’s mission statement.
“At our firm, we treat clients like family. We listen carefully to their needs, to the facts and their circumstances. Our priority is to provide them with outstanding service and care. It’s a privilege for me that these families allow my firm to make a real difference in their lives ,” Bobby said.
Wilshire Law Firm’s track record includes a number of multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts. In a recent case, Bobby achieved a $17.1 million verdict for an 85-year-old bus accident victim, who, after suffering catastrophic injuries, had to have his right leg amputated.
“The bus company refused to accept full liability, even though they were, clearly, at fault. So, we took them to court and convinced the jury to give our client a landmark verdict,” Bobby said.
In addition to personal injury law, Bobby and his firm take on employment law cases; including discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment and non-payment of wages.
At this time, the firm is also accepting mass torts cases, nationwide, against big pharmaceutical companies, the NFL, and other corporations.
“When bad employers mistreat their workers, or when greedy corporations put defective and dangerous products on the market, we step in to hold them accountable for their negligence and make our clients’ voices heard,” Bobby said.
For his expertise and exceptional legal achievements, Bobby Saadian is the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including:
- The Litigator Award , by the Trial Lawyer Board of Regents
- AV Preeminent Rating, by Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, by The National Trial Lawyers
- President in 2017 of Top 40 Under 40, by The National Trial Lawyers
- Million-Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Perfect 10.0 ‘Superb’ Rating – Avvo
- Clients’ Choice Award – Avvo
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC) – Executive Board Member
- Southern California Rising Stars Up-And-Coming 100 – Super Lawyers
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers – Three Best Rated
- Southern California’s Top Verdicts & Settlements, by Los Angeles Times
- Most Influential Minority Lawyers, by Los Angeles Business Journal
“While I’m honored to receive such recognition for my firm’s hard work, the greatest reward for me is to have a client come in and thank us for changing their lives for the better,” Bobby said.
Wilshire Law Firm | Practice Areas
Car Accidents | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents | Bicycle Accidents | Pedestrian Accidents
Construction Accidents | Xarelto Lawsuit | Zofran Lawsuit | IVC Filter Lawsuit
Talcum Powder Lawsuit | Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) | Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) | Amputation Injury
Wrongful Death | Defective Medical Products | Mass Torts
Employment Law | Sexual Abuse and Assault
Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit | NFL Concussion Lawsuit | Dangerous Pharmaceuticals
For more information about California’s best personal injury law firm, please visit https://wilshirelawfirm.com