- One man has the herculean task of mining the data and figuring out the likelihood that you’ll die of a dog bite, or your pajamas will burst into flames.
- At least seven people are seriously injured as well a police spokesman said this number could rise
- Television images showed part of a passenger bus crushed under the overpass and news website G1 said another two trucks and a vehicle were also smashed
- The crew member, facing a charge of negligence in the April 16 sinking, was granted temporary release from detention so that he could help arrange the funeral
- Fourteen people were found dead, leaving 282 unaccounted for and possibly still trapped in the vessel