- The president-elect wasn't fond of the "Saturday Night Live" treatment of Trump as unprepared and confused.
- Host Tom Hanks joins Kate McKinnon and Alec Baldwin as "Saturday Night Live" takes aim at Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
- Alec Baldwin returns as a lecherous, vile Trump who can only "apple-igize" for his comments that condone sexual harassment and assault.
- Actor and activist says that it's possible to halt some of the devastating effects of climate change
- Goodbye Alec Baldwin, goodbye Piers Morgan!