- Knox said police coerced her to name the person who murdered her British flatmate Meredith Kercher.
- Prosecutors ignored an 'absolute lack of biological traces' linking Knox to Kercher's murder.
- An Italian court will soon decide whether to confirm Knox's conviction and 28-year sentence.
- Four years after she was cleared of murder charges, Amanda Knox faces extradition and another pummeling from Italy’s legal system.
- "It's not right, and it's not fair and I'm going to do everything that I can," Knox said