- Breivik raised his right arm to make the flat-handed Nazi-style salute as he entered court in a converted gym.
- Breivik murdered 77 people in two attacks—a bombing and a mass shooting—in 2011.
- The gesture was made in protest of the apparently “inhumane” conditions Breivik was kept in.
- Mark Colborne compared himself to Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.
- 1,000 plus youth arrive on the island where 69 were shot and killed by Anders Behring Breivik.
- Jens Breivik, father of the man who killed 77 Norwegians in 2011, speaks about a national and personal trauma