- The host country has won first place in every discipline so far.
- French officials have been touring the globe securing deals for companies part-owned by the state.
- Libya’s current competing governments are backed by militia brigades and scrambling for control.
- A U.S.-Syrian citizen was sentenced to five years in prison on Thursday for conspiring with Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout.
- Experts say the technology will give submarines better underwater range and speed compared to other diesel-electric vessels that use air independent propulsion (AIP) undersea.
- If there were further complications, delivery would be delayed but the contract would not be suspended, French President Francois Hollande said
- The spy agency held secret meetings with Saudi air force officers, overseeing the technical details of the kingdom’s purchase of East Wind ballistic missiles