- The reforms are necessary to secure further bailout funds from Greece's creditors.
- The report's authors warn that their findings may have been exacerbated by the Coalition government's cuts.
- Areas with bigger spending cuts have greater chance of a food bank opening, says Oxford University report.
- Both parties voiced support for the movement, whilst organisers estimate at least 100 supporters attended.
- Syriza, Greece's ruling party, is one of the groups which make up the 'Blockupy' movement.
- Greek suicides increase by a third after the introduction of austerity measures in 2011.
- Now's the time to buy that long-coveted island prison with views of Mount Vesuvius.