- The trial is part of a plan to get autonomous vehicles fully onto the roads by 2020.
- Philadonna Wade gets $480 in food stamps each month.
- "Most of the current major car companies will fail."
Diesel Cars Made by Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Mazda and Mitsubishi Also Pollute More Than Emissions, Tests RevealedHonda's models spew as much as six times the amount of NOx that was originally reported.
- A reporter had his car totally disabled by remote hacking.
- The car is powered by an electric battery and a hydrogen fuel cell.
- A Michigan manufacturer is creating larger crash test dummies to reflect growing rates of obesity in the U.S.
- It may not be Brando in The Wild One, but the Stella Automatic 125 is a pretty great ride
- General Motors Co came under withering attack for its decade-long failure to notify the public about defective parts linked to fatal crashes
- The carmaker lashed out at the Christie administration and said they're working on behalf of the dealership industry