- With Barbie’s new diverse and body-positive expansion, consumers are wondering when toys marketed toward boys will see something similar.
- In the absence of Mattel-made outfits, crafters will hand-make patterns for curvy Barbie.
- There’s more than cybersecurity at risk when a doll records a kid’s playtime.
- If responsive, connected technology is all around you, who needs a smart phone?
- The doll, critics say, could be used as a surveillance tool, among other things.
- The latest version of the iconic toy can connect to the Internet, raising privacy concerns.