- The Office of the Bergen County Prosecutor said in a letter to a local judge it did not have sufficient evidence to prove allegations that Christie knew about a plot to close lanes at the George Washington Bridge in 2013.
- The New Jersey governor may never be formally indicted, but his reputation is now on trial.
- The New Jersey governor has not been charged, and he has denied having advance knowledge of the alleged plot.
- David Wildstein pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit fraud and conspiracy against rights in New Jersey.
- What did the New Jersey governor and the Facebook founder need to talk about?
- A report commissioned by Christie will say the embattled New Jersey governor did nothing wrong