- New research sheds light on which children have greater access to guns and are most likely to use them. The results are alarming.
- In 2007, 65 percent of lesbian, gay and bisexual students said they'd been bullied. This year, 45 percent did.
- Bullying remains one of the most common reasons why children contact the U.K. helpline.
- Two-thirds of young people polled said they've experience bullying firsthand.
- Those picked on as kids are twice as lucky to be depressed at age 18.
- Bullies are better off than their peers in terms of physical and emotional health, a new study claims, and the effects last well into adulthood.
- Only the “top five percent of the school’s social strata” are free from bullies