- With a severely restricted immigration policy, Japan is now suffering from a lack of low-skilled workers, especially in the health services.
- Only 17 percent of elderly studied received the right blend of drugs for their conditions.
- The number of consumers aged over 65 is expected to rise by 1.1 million in the next five years.
- Japan has a lot of really, really old people.
- A Michigan manufacturer is creating larger crash test dummies to reflect growing rates of obesity in the U.S.
- For the sake of their memories and our knowledge, get your family history on tape