- The report came a day after Donald Trump issued new measures to roll back the Obama administration’s anti–climate change policies.
- Metals in air pollution have been linked to damage in children’s lungs.
- Professor says more research is needed to know whether the higher rate of autism is due to spraying itself or higher exposure to mosquito-borne illnesses.
- The chemical has been linked to everything from ADHD to breast cancer.
- “This burden is preventable,” one scientist said.
- Spreading human feces on agricultural fields is common practice.
- Conservative publications are pushing the return of DDT, but experts say that's ridiculous.
Diesel Cars Made by Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Mazda and Mitsubishi Also Pollute More Than Emissions, Tests RevealedHonda's models spew as much as six times the amount of NOx that was originally reported.
- The agency's scientists warned against setting the limit at this level.
- The testing, sparked by the Volkswagen cheating scandal, begins today.
- Breathing air clean enough to meet the EPA's standards raises one's risk of heart disease death by 12 percent, according to a new study.
- Despite false media reports, Moore, who offered then refused to drink herbicide, is an environmentalist with an unusual history.
- People from the Argentinian Andes can metabolize arsenic more quickly than most.