- The president’s orders have grabbed headlines, but there’s no guarantee they’ll be implemented.
- Some of Trump's first executive orders will likely undo some of the more than 275 orders signed by Obama during his eight years in the White House.
- Supreme Court may have the last word on several initiatives, while Trump would be expected to undo many Obama-era regulations.
- After years of waiting for immigration reform, reactions to the president’s speech are all over the map.
- President Barack Obama has issued fewer executive orders than any other president since Franklin Roosevelt