- Authorities are 'expecting the worst' as the search for party-goers continues.
- Authorities don't yet know how the blaze started at a late-night party in the city's Fruitvale district.
- More than 134,000 acres have burned in northern California.
- A professional news streamer gave Periscope a try, and a mixed-grade.
- More than 100 firefighters were on the scene after an explosion caused a building to partially collapse in New York City's East Village neighborhood.
- Following a blaze in Moscow, Newsweek asked professionals how they prepare for damage and rescue collections.
- 250 firefighters fought the blaze which destroyed a seven-story apartment building under contruction.
- A fierce blaze that destroyed a downtown Los Angeles apartment complex is being examined as a "criminal fire," authorities said.