- GLAAD released its annual “Where We Are on TV” report, which found more diversity on TV as well as the continued use of harmful tropes.
- A&E and History labeled "failing," and FOX's "Family Guy" called "a sore spot."
- The campaign is part of an effort to get the FDA to reverse what critics call a double standard for gay and bisexual men.
- Representations of LGBT characters on television have increased in quantity and quality but more could be done, advocacy group says
- They Tried to Make Me Go to Gay Conversion Therapy, I Said No, No, No
- Cox has chosen to use her status as a means of educating others about transgender issues.