- Facebook says it found no evidence that the company excluded conservative news outlets from its trending feed.
- Two prominent conservatives spar after meeting with Facebook on Wednesday.
- Breitbart and The Federalist, among others, declined to speak to Zuckerberg tomorrow to discuss allegation that Facebook censored conservative news.
- Cruz also hinted he won’t rule out jumping back into the race if he sees a path to victory for his campaign.
- “You cannot force democracy on the Iraqis or anybody else, it doesn’t work. They don’t understand it or even really want it,” Beck said.