- First Look Media presents its visual journalism wing, called Field of Vision, on Tuesday.
- An interview with the Intercept editor about America’s two most famous (or infamous) whistleblowers.
- What's the deal with the Sunday Times's Edward Snowden story, and why is Glenn Greenwald so mad about it?
- Intercept story about expansion of terrorist database indicates the U.S. intelligence community has a new leaker on its hands
- Reporters Glenn Greenwald and Murtada Hussain took to Reddit to answer questions about their latest revelations about US surveillance agencies