Gulf Arab States
- In 2017, Kuwait and Bahrain carried out their first state-sanctioned killings in several years.
- Traditional allies are willing to cautiously overlook Trump's rhetoric on Muslims and terrorism if he opposes Iranian interests in the region.
- Sunday's airstrikes by Gulf Arab states were in coordination with a ground offensive further west.
- The Camp David summit is just the start in a long process needed to calm a troubled region.
- At a high-stakes meeting at Camp David this week, the president will meet with leaders of the Gulf Arab states.