- New film looks at a ‘new horror’ for teenagers: The convergence of sexual assaults and cyberbullying.
- Before "Hamilton," Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a hell of a high school research paper.
- A new report from the CDC suggests we should let kids stay in bed a little longer.
- Long-running studies correlate suicide attempts and educational obstacles with marijuana use among teenagers
- Whatever happened to questions about The Founding Fathers and Manifest Destiny?
- Findlay Prep is' Real World: Las Vegas meets' the most daunting AAU basketball team you ever saw.