- A Spanish double agent did everything he could to stop his wife from blowing his cover.
- 'The Boys of '36'—airing Tuesday on PBS—follows the University of Washington rowers who struggled through the depression and won gold in Berlin.
- Hitler still has the most powerful legacy of violence and hatred mankind has produced.
- The magazine accused the French of “reopening Hitler’s concentration camps to exterminate Muslims”.
- U.S. customs agents seized Alfred Rosenberg's 400-page diary this year, ending a nearly 70-year hunt.