- The Buffalo Beauts face the Boston Pride in the first NWHL championship this weekend.
- Yes, the teddy bears outnumbered the hockey fans in attendance that night.
- After a three-month-long investigation, prosecutors have deemed there isn't sufficient evidence to charge the Stanley Cup winner.
- The league wants to put global warming on ice.
- San Antonio ousts Portland, Tanaka is now 30-0, and Yankees bleacher seats go for $5
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford? A minor embarrassment. The Maple Leafs’ extended era of ineptness, however, is a font of civic shame.