- Over time, the pressure of rent-seeking bends law in ways that benefit special interests rather than the public interest.
- Sales rose in the Midwest and South and were unchanged in the Northeast in March.
- For the first time since 2008, expectations for house sales have dipped into negative territory, RICS said.
- A new lawsuit claims New York's affordable housing program discriminates against blacks and Latinos.
- Even the developer of the opulent building warned that some asking prices in Britain were unsustainable