- The Sudanese president is due to attend a summit in Saudi Arabia with Trump, and human rights advocates want the U.S. leader to speak up.
- Duterte said he would like to join an organization created by China and Russia.
- The U.N. has officially implicated the Syrian Air Force in chemical weapon attacks in Syria.
- Fatou Bensouda believes that both Russia and Georgia may be responsible for war crimes
- Human Rights Watch called on Sudan’s government to disband the Rapid Support Forces.
- The Palestinian authority is seeking an inquiry into last summer's Gaza conflict, a move deeply opposed by Israel.