- Former White House National Security Adviser Richard Clarke calls the push “unseemly.”
- Brennan, who was a senior CIA official in the Bush administration after 9/11, denies agency misled government.
- The CIA’s drone killing program, too, should be scrutinized.
- A damning report puts the spy agency and its Republican backers on the defensive.
- CIA Director John Brennan was up on Capitol Hill hat in hand, apologizing to Feinstein and her Republican counterpart, committee Vice-Chair Saxby Chambliss
- CIA Director John Brennan publicly denied Feinstein's accusations