- The law allows U.S. intelligence agencies to collect vast amounts of communications from foreigners, but often incidentally scoops up the communications of Americans.
- Intelligence agencies have been aware since the end of last year of the breach, which led to WikiLeaks releasing thousands of pages of information.
- Cruz's questionable remarks came during an exchange with Florida Senator Marco Rubio over the USA Freedom Act.
- This is what it's like to be named Ashley Madison in the age of massive data leaks.
- An interview with the Intercept editor about America’s two most famous (or infamous) whistleblowers.
- Five Sony Pictures films were leaked onto file-sharing sites by hackers last week.
Secret Tapes in Polish ‘Waitergate’ Scandal Could Cost Warsaw’s Government a Key European Commission PostPoland's parliamentarians are bracing themselves as more leaked files yet to be released