- Two men were arrested last week after allegedly displaying a sign referring to Basque militant group ETA.
- The leaked document sparks outrage among gay groups and communities.
- The man who broke records within a health service hampered by austerity chalks up his victory to 'organisation'.
- It's a very good time to be a sports fan in Madrid, especially if you like soccer
- None of Spain's democratic governments has assumed responsibility for finding some 120,000 noncombatants in unmarked tombs.