- The governor again apologized for disparaging state representative Drew Gattine in a voicemail message that has been widely circulated.
- The Republican governor backed Chris Christie for president, and now he’s supporting Donald Trump.
- Maine residents might soon have the chance to decide whether background checks should be applied to all gun sales in their state.
- Supporters want universal background checks for all firearms sales.
- The arrest of Anthony Lord ended an hours-long manhunt in the northern part of the state.
- In the shadows of the lighthouses from Quoddy Head to Kittery, hope springs eternal that the state will experience March Madness