- Is your kitchen laden with uneaten food? Some tips on avoiding food poisoning.
- A Chatham House report says shifting to a plant-based diet could drastically lower global greenhouse gas emissions.
- The impact that animal agriculture has on our planet cannot be underestimated.
- Eating processed meat can cause bowel cancer in humans; red meat is a likely cause of the disease.
- If we keep farming like we’ve been for the past century, we’ll end up with millions starving and a planet denuded of trees.