- U.S. District Judge Sam Sparks said state health officials "likely acted to disenroll qualified health care providers from Medicaid without cause."
- A new report finds Obamacare gets high marks in conservative states where more low-income individuals now have health insurance.
- Federal judges have blocked recent attempts by neighboring Arkansas and Louisiana to halt Medicaid funds.
- Evidence shows providing IUDs during hospitalizations for delivery is an effective way to increase contraceptive use among new mothers.
- The health insurance industry has snagged another top official to get what it wants from lawmakers and regulators.