- The opposition activist eyes support for aspiring local councillors
- Open Russia's online resources contains lectures on life in modern Russia.
- Police have accused Khodorkovsky of being involved in a contract killing in 1998.
- A spokeswoman for the former Yukos boss has said the case is a “farce”.
- The former oligarch’s spokeswoman has called the request a farce.
- The conflict centers around Russia’s refusal to pay $50 billion to the shareholders of the now-defunct oil company.
- Alexei Navalny was sentenced to house arrest, while his brother has been sent to jail for embezzlement charges