- Ruthie Robertson had her fall classes at BYU-Idaho canceled after writing that homosexuality wasn't a sin.
- The Mormon community is struggling to keep its cultural identity while embracing multiple racial, ethnic and national backgrounds.
- Donald Trump has plenty of woes in Utah, usually a reliably red state, and one of them is Tim Kaine.
- Experts say the trial will provide a rare glimpse into a secretive splinter sect of Mormonism.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which received criticism over its backing of Proposition 8 in California, has seemingly switched course.