national concealed carry reciprocity
- The mayors call on Congress to oppose legislation that would force states to recognize concealed carry weapon permits from other states.
- The Senate bill to allow concealed carry of guns nationwide currently has 36 co-sponsors, all of whom are Republicans.
- Giffords and other Democrats met on Capitol Hill Wednesday, just days after President Trump addressed thousands of NRA members.
- A study has found that even those who own guns favor placing restrictions on where law-abiding citizens can carry firearms.
- For years, national reciprocity has been a top priority for the National Rifle Association.
- Everytown is threatening to hold elected officials responsible for their gun votes during their 2018 election races.