- South Africa intends to withdraw from the ICC, but doing so would put it in bad company.
- The ex-wife of Nelson Mandela said the party needs to find out “where it went so wrong.”
- The clip reportedly shows the anti-apartheid leader during a trial for treason in 1956.
- The Democratic Alliance used a clip of Mandela’s voice in a campaign advert.
- The boxing icon died on June 3 aged 74.
- Rory Steyn has alleged sabotage on the eve of South Africa’s rugby triumph.
- Thomas Piketty made the point that out of the wealthiest 5 percent of South Africans up to 80 percent are white.
- The new autobiography will tell the former South African president’s story from his prison release to retirement.