- The West African country has been hit hard by falling oil prices and low production.
- The West African country is experiencing a fuel shortage as militants attack pipelines.
- The region's pipelines often need repair due to sabotage by militants.
- People are waiting for hours to get gas in the West African country.
- At least four people were killed during an election rerun in the oil-producing state.
- The strike could lead to fuel shortages in Nigeria, where people are already queuing for hours to get gas.
- Two of Nigeria's four state-run refineries remain closed due to attacks on oil pipelines.
- A Nigerian court ordered the arrest of an ex-militant kingpin, prompting a spate of attacks on oil pipelines.