- The Northern Ireland politician claims he was watching a Quentin Tarantino movie and used the term ironically.
- Current law doesn’t allow for abortion in cases of rape, incest or fetal abnormalities.
- The power-sharing coalition couldn’t sustain a crisis over links between the IRA and Sinn Féin.
- The resignations follow a murder allegedly carried out by the IRA.
- Cameron said his proposed deal would have offered the province "financial fire power" amounting to almost £1 billion
- Huge cuts to welfare widen the gap between the Haves and Have Nots amid predictions of a return to the bad old days in Ulster
- Northern Ireland's firebrand preacher turned peacemaker dies
- Adams reinvented himself as a Northern Ireland peacemaker but he's just been arrested for the killing of a mother of 10