- One civil servant has been fighting to change passport photo rules since 2012.
- Possible requirement would raise tensions and undermine European Union's tourism industry.
- A civil rights group is challenging a new federal law that will require the State Department to put identifying markers on sex offenders' passports.
- You don't need a passport right now, a retired astronaut says.
- US citizens would rather hand back their passports than comply with rules to prevent tax avoidance
- Instead of catching tax cheats, the new laws are rendering hardworking Americans noncompetitive and making everyday affairs near impossible.